• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anyone Got Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I can't believe there are people that still don't.

Anyway, I think it would be cool if someone would make a The Bell Tree page on Facbook so all the people that go here can "Like" it.

Injustice said:

Anyway, I think it would be cool if someone would make a The Bell Tree page on Facbook so all the people that go here can "Like" it.
Too many stalkers would be had.

Bacon Boy said:
Injustice said:

Why would anyone stalk someone else on TBT? If they really wanted to stalk them, they could probably find their profile anyway.

Injustice said:
Bacon Boy said:
Injustice said:

Why would anyone stalk someone else on TBT? If they really wanted to stalk them, they could probably find their profile anyway.
That's what the Jer keeps saying when we ask him to make a page for it.

Bacon Boy said:
Injustice said:
Bacon Boy said:
Injustice said:

That's what the Jer keeps saying when we ask him to make a page for it.
And if someone is stalking you (If you could even call it that), you could easily block that person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back