Anyone Got Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adding random people is kind of blindly trusting, though. I only add those I know and trust well. It's like letting a stranger into your home.

Bacon Boy said:
Adding random people is kind of blindly trusting, though. I only add those I know and trust well. It's like letting a stranger into your home.
Yeah, I know. I'll make sure I only add trust-worthy people.

Bacon Boy said:
If you knew my full name, it wouldn't be hard to find me. There's only one of me on facebook. As for Peter...
2 of me.

the other me has his phone number up and I am tempted to call him and say, "Hi, me!"

Bacon Boy said:
I am terrified to add random strangers.
I'm scared I'll change my status to something like "Going to Wal-mart" and then they'll go to Wal-mart and kill me. Lmao.

kalinn said:
Bacon Boy said:
I'm scared I'll change my status to something like "Going to Wal-mart" and then they'll go to Wal-mart and kill me. Lmao.
I KNOW. When I got a phone I was going to change my status to my phone number but I was like naah.

Two days later I got a friend request from a hairy old indian man. 0 mutual friends. wtf.

kalinn said:
Bacon Boy said:
Or they could go to your house and rob you.

<small><small><small><small><small><small><small>or wait for you to come home</small></small></small></small></small></small></small>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back