• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Anyone Got Facebook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OmegaMan said:
Injustice said:
OmegaMan said:
Injustice said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep
What do people not understand about (don't ask.)?
Sorry, didn't realize it was this personal.
Its not personal, I just think you would laugh if I told you.
Not really. Facebook is secure, if that's what you're worried about. The only way someone could find out personal information about you is if you let them. You can choose to hide anything you want about you.

Injustice said:
OmegaMan said:
Injustice said:
OmegaMan said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep(don't ask.)?
Sorry, didn't realize it was this personal.
Not really. Facebook is secure, if that's what you're worried about. The only way someone could find out personal information about you is if you let them. You can choose to hide anything you want about you.
I know, I was about to talk about stalkers actually. :p

OmegaMan said:
Injustice said:
OmegaMan said:
Injustice said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep(don't ask.)
You can choose to hide your profile from people that aren't registered as your friend.

Injustice said:
OmegaMan said:
Injustice said:
OmegaMan said:
You can choose to hide your profile from people that aren't registered as your friend.
Ah true, but my mom says I cant have one.

<_<

OmegaMan said:
but my mom says I cant have one.

<_<
My parents said I couldn't get facebook, but I got it anyway...it's useful if one of your friends moves far away. Plus you can have poke wars!

OmegaMan said:
Injustice said:
OmegaMan said:
Injustice said:

<_<
You've got a cool mom.

fitzy said:
OmegaMan said:
Injustice said:
OmegaMan said:

<_<
You've got a cool mom.
I'm not sure if shes as cool as she thinks she is. :gyroidconfused:

Kobry614 said:
123 friends I'M PATHETIC
I just said ''so little'' cuz I thought some people here might live in big cities or something and have like double the amount I have.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back