Apparently Mario is gay

(too bad none of these people are serious in the slightest and are just *censored.3.0*ing with anyone unfortunate enough to believe everything they read on the internet <:3c)

I LOL'ed when I read this, I think if there's anyone that's messed up in this topic is the person who posted the topic in the first place on that site, not Nintendo, so I think this guy is an idiot because he's the one that has a screwed mind for even thinking about all that bull crap.

Lawl @ all of you, just gonna clarify that the site is there to parody conservative christians, so we can all stop taking it seriously.

Ciaran said:
Lawl @ all of you, just gonna clarify that the site is there to parody conservative christians, so we can all stop taking it seriously.
Proof or it didn't happen.

[Nook said:
,Aug 12 2010, 02:29:14 PM]
Ciaran said:
A simple google search, although, I never really thought it was true.... (well i always suspected)

Muffun said:
Ciaran said:
[Nook said:
Ciaran said:
A simple google search, although, I never really thought it was true.... (well i always suspected)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Thank god it's only a parody of fundamentalist Christians.
And that doesn't affect me at all. Yay.

Muffun said:
Ciaran said:
[Nook said:
Ciaran said:

Do you think we care? We hate them for creating the forums.

Zack said:
Muffun said:
Ciaran said:
[Nook said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Ehhhhh... what???

They're parodying them... (A.K.A making fun of them)

God, the internet is dumb.

Zack said:
Ciaran said:
Zack said:
Muffun said:
Quoting limited to 4 levels deephttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Landover_Baptist_Church

Ehhhhh... what???

I still hate them.

...You hate them for making fun of people you hate?

God YOU'RE dumb.

Five bucks says half of the members on that forum think it's a real church and the people on there are serious.

Bacon Boy said:
Five bucks says half of the members on that forum think it's a real church and the people on there are serious.
I think it takes things a bit too far to pull that off. I mean read the churches wikipedia entry.

Jas0n said:
Zack said:
Ciaran said:
Zack said:
Ehhhhh... what???

I still hate them.

God YOU'RE dumb.
Where did I say I hate Christians? My family is christian, so therefore I must love Christians.

Bacon Boy said:
I say twenty.

Thirty bucks that most over religiously serious people are irrationally offended by this joke of a forum. this forum is by far the worst forum you've ever met.

Zack said:
Jas0n said:
Zack said:
Ciaran said:
I still hate them.

God YOU'RE dumb.
Where did I say I hate Christians. My family is christian, so therefore I must love Christians.
There are lots of people who hate their family you know. =p

Plus, he probably just meant ignorant Christians.

Back