• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

୨⎯ Aquilla's Art Mart ⎯୧ |[ CLOSED ] [OCs, island reps, pet portraits, carved eggs]

୨⎯ Shop notice 26/10/21 ⎯୧
⭐ NEW: Opening the following categories:
  • Human: Full body
  • New Half-body style: mature
⭐ Prices in the 'Human' category have been adjusted **
⭐ Pokémon category was temporarily closed

**When initially opening the shop I roughly estimated how much time I would need for the drawings in each category (I calculated 50tbt/hour). Turns out I completely underestimated how long I would take, especially for more complex characters and compositions. The tbt/time ratio is not sustainable for me as is, so I have to adjust the prices to mirror the complete time and effort that goes into each piece. Thank you for understanding 💜

I have recently started a new semester at uni and have to do a lot of drawing for my art classes. Please excuse longer processing and waiting times - I'm doing my best to complete orders in a reasonable time frame.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Wish there was a more elegant way to ping other than right under this announcement - but I'm afraid of violating bumping rules if I ping people in a separate post ;-;

@Corrie, sorry for the long wait - let me know, if you still wish to place an order

Last edited:
Okie dokie! Here we go! „bubbles“

Category and Style:
Chibi half body, sharp
Expression: Happy with a big smile on his face
Pose: Standing with both hands in peace signs
Background:
N/A
Additional props/items:
N/A
References:
Masaomi Kida from Durarara!!
Payment:
350TBT
Additional comment: Could his blue blazer and yellow scarf be removed and have him wear THIS jacket unzipped over top of his white hoodie?

Category and Style:
Chibi half body, sharp
Expression: Happy with a sweet innocent smile on her face
Pose: Standing with her arms hanging at her sides
Background:
N/A
Additional props/items:
N/A
References:
Saki Mikajima from Durarara!!
Payment:
350TBT
Additional comment: Could she please be wearing a charcoal grey hoodie (no zipper) over top of her outfit in the ref? Could the sleeves be long so that only her fingers show?

Here's the finished art for @IonicKarma 💜 Aurora was a lot of fun to draw!

R5poUhp.png

Ping! @EchoNyx ~ let me know if you want to place an order! 😊

I'd love to!
Category and Style: Chibi icon, sharp
Expression: straight face/emotionless
Pose:
up to you
Background:
simple watercolor is fine!
Additional props/items:
n/a
References:
I'd like my OC in a plain black hoodie with the hood not on if possible!
4lbni6s.png

Payment:
200 tbt
Additional comment: can I possibly order a separate dooble of my cat as well? I’ll put the form in the spoiler below for if I can :)
Category and Style: dooble
Background: whatever you come up with!
References:

Payment:
30 tbt
Tysm!!

Since I'm the next one on the pinglist, may I ask some questions ahead of time, before I make my order, to make sure it will work for you? Because I can change my order to something else if you don't want to do my first idea. ^o^;>

I'd love to!
Category and Style: Chibi icon, sharp
Expression: straight face/emotionless
Pose: up to you
Background: simple watercolor is fine!
Additional props/items: n/a
References:
I'd like my OC in a plain black hoodie with the hood not on if possible!
4lbni6s.png
Payment: 200 tbt
Additional comment: can I possibly order a separate dooble of my cat as well? I’ll put the form in the spoiler below for if I can :)
Category and Style: dooble
Background: whatever you come up with!
References: Payment: 30 tbt
Tysm!!
Of course, I can do both! Looking forward to it ^^ I still have to do the commission for the previous customer so it might be a little while until I can get started with yours. Thanks for your patience! 💜

Since I'm the next one on the pinglist, may I ask some questions ahead of time, before I make my order, to make sure it will work for you? Because I can change my order to something else if you don't want to do my first idea. ^o^;>
Why of course! Shoot me a pm with all your questions! 😊

Here's the finished art for @EchoNyx ~

Character art:
UoBO8Ju.png

Cat doobles:
6IjBkWq.png
T3dcjin.png

giWOBt8.png
dq6y9UB.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Now pinging @Roxxy ~ we already talked about your order via pm, but if you could still post an order form here that would be amazing 💜

Tysm, you know how excited i am 💜

Category and Style: Realism if you are willing to unlock please. As discussed possibly a bust?
Expression: Please choose from references provided
Background: Artists choice, just something that will look nice on canvas please as it is a special present
Additional props/items:- none
References: We have spoken about this (a lot lol)
Payment: 50 tbt/hour
Additional comment: bubbles

Hope this is ok, will chat privately 💜

I'd love a chibi icon but I can't afford it so can I be added to ping list for a simple villager icon?

Back