• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

୨⎯ Aquilla's Art Mart ⎯୧ |[ CLOSED ] [OCs, island reps, pet portraits, carved eggs]

Here's the artwork for @Sheep Villager ~
bIM0Y5A.png

pvRINOf.png
sx66p97.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

@xlisapisa Ding ding! There's a free slot available, if you are still interested!

Category and Style: humans / chibi bust (sharp)
Expression: something similar to the first reference pic?
Pose: up to you
Background: basic background, whatever works
Additional props/items: Merry doll
References: Popuri from harvest moon with merry doll
22145BAE-1FD3-49C7-BB4E-86DF75E079EB.png

453E0B98-835B-479D-8DDF-EEBC88300D8A.png
Payment: 190 tbt ?
Additional comment: can you make her headband like a light greenish color (like the second pic?) I’m not sure if you need a ref pic of merry or not, but let me know! thank you! bubbles

Category and Style: humans / chibi bust (sharp)
Expression: something similar to the first reference pic?
Pose: up to you
Background: basic background, whatever works
Additional props/items: Merry doll
References: Popuri from harvest moon with merry doll Payment: 190 tbt ?
Additional comment: can you make her headband like a light greenish color (like the second pic?) I’m not sure if you need a ref pic of merry or not, but let me know! thank you! bubbles
Aww she's adorable! Looking forward to drawing her hair especially hehe ~ I don't need a reference of Merry, thank you! ^^ If I have more questions I will shoot you a pm. It will be a little while until I can start your art, since I still need to draw Jem's kitty! Hope that's ok! Thank you for ordering!

Aww she's adorable! Looking forward to drawing her hair especially hehe ~ I don't need a reference of Merry, thank you! ^^ If I have more questions I will shoot you a pm. It will be a little while until I can start your art, since I still need to draw Jem's kitty! Hope that's ok! Thank you for ordering!
No worries at all! Take all the time you need! ❤ Thank you so much!

Here's the artwork for @JemAC 📨

6un6SGE.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Din dong! @King koopa there's a slot available now. Let me know if you still want to place an order! ^^ I'll have to draw xlisapisa's art first, but can get started with yours right after.

Here's the artwork for @JemAC 📨

6un6SGE.png

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Din dong! @King koopa there's a slot available now. Let me know if you still want to place an order! ^^ I'll have to draw xlisapisa's art first, but can get started with yours right after.
Sure thing! Here's what I'd like:
Category and Style: Pokémon style bust! I'd like to have one of murkrow if that's ok!
Expression: Smirking
Pose: Can the murkrow be flying?
Background: Any background is fine, I have no preference!
Additional props/items: Maybe have a golden necklace in the murkrow's beak References:View attachment 403746
Payment: Would be 75 tbt? I can pay 100 if needed though!

Additional comment: None!
,Bubbles

Last edited:
I’d love to be added to your ping list if there’s still space, please! Your art is adorable and delightful~ :3

Here's the finished art for @xlisapisa ~

0eY6xue.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________​

Now pinging @Amilee! Would you still like to order something? 💜
yes! would it be okay for what we discussed or do you want to wait for that till you have more time? :3
i can order something smaller now if thats better for you!

yes! would it be okay for what we discussed or do you want to wait for that till you have more time? :3
i can order something smaller now if thats better for you!
I had a long think about it - and I think I would prefer to wait with such a large project until I’m more caught up with the ping list. My semester starts tomorrow which will probably slow down how fast I can work too… Once things are more quiet I can reach out to you about the full team of 6 😊

Since you also wanted a trainer with it, I thought I could offer drawing the trainer for now (full body) and build the team around him/her later on? Let me know what you think about that! If you agree, I’ll open the full body slot and add the price for a full body chibi 😊

I had a long think about it - and I think I would prefer to wait with such a large project until I’m more caught up with the ping list. My semester starts tomorrow which will probably slow down how fast I can work too… Once things are more quiet I can reach out to you about the full team of 6 😊

Since you also wanted a trainer with it, I thought I could offer drawing the trainer for now (full body) and build the team around him/her later on? Let me know what you think about that! If you agree, I’ll open the full body slot and add the price for a full body chibi 😊
sure no problem at all :3
ill actually just order something else for now then if thats ok with you! i have a few different trainers and im not sure yet which one i want to choose for the big project ^^

Category and Style: chibi bust sharp
Expression: something elegant/soft
Pose: ^
Background:
transparent or whatever you think fits
Additional props/items:
-
References:
https://toyhou.se/12802569.selene (please draw her crown in the silver color)
Payment:
160tbt
Additional comment: bubbles c:

Here's my order form below!

Category and Style: chibi bust sharp
Expression: Cheerful
Pose: Something like this would be great!
Tales-of-Arise-Rinwell.jpg
Background: Whatever you think fits best, transparent is fine too
Additional props/items:- A magical book (see pose ref)
References: https://toyhou.se/13172684.aurora (please include her wings, I'll add it as a 2x prop price cause idk 2 wings?)
Payment: 200 tbt
Additional comment: bubbles!

Here's the art for @Amilee!

ucZYswd.png

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

There will be a few changes coming soon so I will only ping the next people in line once these changes have been implemented 💜

Back