• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

୨⎯ Aquilla's Art Mart ⎯୧ |[ CLOSED ] [OCs, island reps, pet portraits, carved eggs]

Hi, are you still doing these?
Hi Sophie, thank you for your interest! I'm currently trying to catch up with orders and the people who are waiting on the pinglist. I will not add more people to the pinglist as of right now, because I feel like at this rate I'll never be able to catch up! Once I take new customers I will update the shop thread title with [pinglist open] or [ X slots available]. If you are still interested by then, I'd love to hear from you again!

Finally finished a MASSIVE A3 painting for @Roxxy 💜 this has got to be my most detailed drawing yet! Thank you for your patience and encouragement, it was a blast to work with you!

Ud1hu1f.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With this, I'm pinging @kiwikenobi to let you know I'm finally starting your art! I'm sorry for the long wait and thank you for being patient!

Also pinging @SpaceTokki77, because there is a free slot now! If you still wish to order, I have the capacities again! Your order will also be paid by your lovely auntie @Roxxy, who would like to gift you a piece of art for your birthday ~

Last edited:
Finally finished a MASSIVE A3 painting for @Roxxy 💜 this has got to be my most detailed drawing yet! Thank you for your patience and encouragement, it was a blast to work with you!

Ud1hu1f.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

With this, I'm pinging @kiwikenobi to let you know I'm finally starting your art! I'm sorry for the long wait and thank you for being patient!

Also pinging @SpaceTokki77, because there is a free slot now! If you still wish to order, I have the capacities again! Your order will also be paid by your lovely auntie @Roxxy, who would like to gift you a piece of art for your birthday ~
@Roxxy that is literally so sweet of you, rox 💜😭 thank you so, so much, you really don’t have to 🤧 since you’re gifting it, i’ll let you make the order but i’d love some art of either of these characters:

D48DA7F4-318E-490E-B42B-53D42BA92DCA.jpeg
1638222209392.jpeg

Hi, I hope it’s okay if you can add me to your ping list please?
Hi Sophie! Definitely can do. However, my shop is on an indefinite hiatus atm. It might be a long while until I can get to you. I am in a complete pit art-wise, with a new tablet and drawing program that I don't understand just yet. So until I can work out how to art, my shop will be closed.

Once I go back into business I'll update this thread and pick up the pinglist (and probably overhaul my offered styles as well). Thanks for your interest!

Hi Sophie! Definitely can do. However, my shop is on an indefinite hiatus atm. It might be a long while until I can get to you. I am in a complete pit art-wise, with a new tablet and drawing program that I don't understand just yet. So until I can work out how to art, my shop will be closed.

Once I go back into business I'll update this thread and pick up the pinglist (and probably overhaul my offered styles as well). Thanks for your interest!
Okay dear, I understand take your time, you really need to understand before you can draw :)

୨⎯ Shop notice 11.04.23 ⎯୧

I'm re-opening my shop at the end of this week! I am currently updating everything, because my art style has changed a lot in the last year. I'm excited to pick up commissions again, I missed it so much!

Thanks for stopping by! See you soon (´・ᴗ・ ` )

Last edited:

୨⎯ Aquilla's Art Mart is now open for business ⎯୧

I have 2 rlc and 2 tbt slots open. If you wish to commission me, fill out an order form and post it in this thread! I will pick the offers that suit me best right now. RLC commissions and pinglist take priority.
:lemon:

Ping ping! Sorry for the sudden and probably unexpected call! I am re-opening my shop, and you have been on my pinglist since I closed it. It didn't feel right to just delete the old list. My art style has changed a lot, but I wanted to give you the opportunity to have a look around and keep your current position on this list if you are still interested. I can also take you off the list if the timing isn't good for you or if you are not interested any longer. If you wish to commission me, please fill out the order form! 😊

@Oldcatlady @TheSillyPuppy @Amilee @JemAC @aericell @Foreverfox @Franny @Anitagonist @Sophie23 @Hypno KK

wings.gif

I'm not on the pinglist but I would like to order 🥺
Category
and Style: Human simple chibi fullbody
Description: Main outfits please. Poses and expressions are up to you!
References:
Snowifer-Reference-sheet-1-29-2023.png

Simon-ac-science-reference-sheet.png
Additional comment: anything else I need to know? ⭐ 2 separate drawing please!
Payment
: 500 tbt for both?

Last edited:
I'm still obsessed with the doodles of Figaro you did for me and I need more ><

Category and Style: Animal - Dooble
Description: A silly doodle of my 2 cats that I could use for a profile picture!
References: Figaro and Tigger!
Additional comment: ⭐
Payment
: 100 tbt

I'll keep the slots open until tomorrow just to see if any more pinglist people give me a sign, then I will choose the slots! Thank you for your interest so far, I'm so excited to get started! \(^0^)

@Snowifer quick question: Which size did you want? Bust/Half-body/full body? And did you want the two characters separate or those two together/interacting? If so please specify how you would like them to interact. If you could please edit and update your post with this information that would be awesome :}

I'll keep the slots open until tomorrow just to see if any more pinglist people give me a sign, then I will choose the slots! Thank you for your interest so far, I'm so excited to get started! \(^0^)

@Snowifer quick question: Which size did you want? Bust/Half-body/full body? And did you want the two characters separate or those two together/interacting? If so please specify how you would like them to interact. If you could please edit and update your post with this information that would be awesome :}
I've updated my post!

hello, please add me to the pinglist! would love to order with TBT once you have an open spot!

Back