Are any of you going to have extra characters?

comic321

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Cake
3 Envelopes
Cake
Silver Mailbox
Now, we know you can only have 1 character be the mayor(the 1st one), but do you plan on having 3 more? I'm making a guy named Antoine who will be a chef, a girl named Melody who will be a music lover, & another girl named Zoey who will be a fashion designer. My main character/mayor will be Kenneth(named after myself) will...I.D.K., do mayor things. What about the rest of you? Got any plans?

I will be making 3 other characters.
mayor: kaylynne
azurill/madison not sure of the name yet: love sports , nature and the color blue
sirus: loves science and space
sakura: loves fashion and everything pink

Well, I plan to call my town Lawrence. The mayor is gonna be me of course. But I'll have three other characters. Dean, Sam and Castiel. (Because I'm crazy like that.......) :rolleyes:

Well, I plan to call my town Lawrence. The mayor is gonna be me of course. But I'll have three other characters. Dean, Sam and Castiel. (Because I'm crazy like that.......) :rolleyes:
omg my town is gonna be called Kansas and my other 3 chars are sam dean and cas x)

Oh, I'm definitely making 3, mostly for storage purposes. I might make their houses different public spaces or something.

I like that idea... :)

I will use all character slots and each one will have a different house model.
1 will be storage holder
1 will be path
1 will be whatever else I may need :D

Where's BOBBEH?

My other 3 characters will just be named after the buildings I'm using them for.

I don't share my copy with anyone else, so yeah, I'm going to have 3 additional characters for patterns and extra item storage. I'll also decorate their houses differently. :)

I also will be using up the 3 extra character slots. Will mostly be using them for interior design purposes and storage.

I wanted to ask this too! But was to afraid to make a thread about it.. <__<

I'm planning to make a second character eventually, making it a girl called "Soda" mainly for patterns, storage and where I can save the girly clothing. She can be my Co-mayor and in charge of Paths and Patterns! haha..

Maybe if I wanted to make like a pretend-restaurant or something next to the cafe. But none of which I will actually play on. Just the mayor.

Yes! I want a million rooms to decorate. :p Extra storage is handy, as well.

I'm making Dreamer (mayor), myself, The Doctor (DW), and I'm still deciding on my fourth one. :) Maybe my middle name if I can't think of anything else. I'm not too creative with these things.

I'll likely make extra characters at some point. Likely based off my Original Villager characters Mocha the cat, Berri the Fox, and Sky the Wolf. Each one of them has a different 'style' and since my game town will be what I base my comic off of, I figure I should place in my original villagers too!

I may end up making an extra character if I ever somehow manage to get bored with what is offered to you by being the mayor. You can do practically anything you want and still do mayor stuff whenever, so I don't see myself making an extra character for quite a long while after getting the game.

Back