Are any of you going to have extra characters?

I am! I will have two males and two females. One of the females will be my main. The rest will hold patterns/items, etc. But I will upgrade their houses. Except for maybe one for the tent. Not sure yet.

Ill have all 3 and use their houses for public buildings. Like a hotel near the beach, a green house for plants and decorate the exterior to look like a farm, and if I can make the last one a cientific building with a observatorium, labs, etc.

That's a great idea. I'd never thought of doing that...

at the very least i'll have two characters! myself and my oc (for pattern storage and extra dlc)

i do think it's fun to play as both genders though so i might make a male character (either doctor who or mother 3) and then use him for paths and dlc...

I haven't decided if I'm going to create extra characters yet or not. I've done it in the past with other AC games, and it did come in handy. I'll have to see once I finish paying off my initial house and am a little more financially stable. I probably will, but right now, don't know what their names will be.

I don't think I'll have any extra people. Usually I do, but in this town I want to save any extra space for town projects. The windmill and lighthouse are pretty big, and I'm planning a huge garden space.

Back