Are any of you going to have extra characters?

I wasn't going to at first, but I decided after my main character, I'll probably use the others for novelty players. Do things I might not want to do with my main character, like have a different look or something. I want to try to create some of my favorite fictional characters.

Ill have all 3 and use their houses for public buildings. Like a hotel near the beach, a green house for plants and decorate the exterior to look like a farm, and if I can make the last one a cientific building with a observatorium, labs, etc.

I am planning on making more characters eventually, but I will stay with one character until my first house is fully completed. The other characters will be just for show and storage.

At first no, but in time I can see myself making 1 or more extra characters.
Mostly for patterns and storage and for the extra house(s).

And maybe if there is EU DLC that isn't reorderable, for trading.
But most of the DC is reorderable right?

Yesss. I need one for the pattern storage and such. Plus, I'm going to make some kind of a forest so it'd be quite nice to have a tent somewhere around it. c: Like someone's permanenlty camping in the woods.

I can guarentee 99% that I will not but if I do alot of designs then I may make one but probably not

Absolutely. My main character will probably be called Sleepy and will be the mayor. I definitely want 3 villager characters further down the road too. I can decorate their houses differently, use them for storage and role playing in various outfits and things. I might make some of their houses "public buildings" as others have planned.

Initially I was only going to have my mayor but I think with all the QR Codes I might make extra characters so that they can hold extra patterns for me

- - - Post Merge - - -

Does having more characters (yours) mean you get fewer animal villagers? I mean is there a house limit on your town?

Initially I was only going to have my mayor but I think with all the QR Codes I might make extra characters so that they can hold extra patterns for me

Since you can make your patterns into QR codes, take a screenshot and save those images, you can potentially keep as many as you want, just have to rescan the ones you've created when you want to use them. You just won't have them "on-hand" for your character/mayor

Since you can make your patterns into QR codes, take a screenshot and save those images, you can potentially keep as many as you want, just have to rescan the ones you've created when you want to use them. You just won't have them "on-hand" for your character/mayor

by golly that is true, I could just keep them on my pc!

Unless they want to have more than 10 patterns displayed in their town/on furniture?, in which case they will need them on-hand on extra characters. ;P

I'm going to fill every slot because i want to have themed houses, and also would like the extra storage.

I'll be making extra characters but later on when I get accustomed to the game. The first time I created extra characters, they were from the Winx Club show xD

Back