• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Are you happy with...? PART 8: Your Beach Features

Are you happy with your pier size and beach rocks?

• I like both my pier size and beach rocks

Votes: 49 41.2%
  • I like my pier size, but would change my beach rocks

Votes: 27 22.7%
  • I would change my pier size, but I like my beach rocks

Votes: 7 5.9%
  • I would change both my pier size and beach rocks

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I don't know / care about my pier size, but I like my beach rocks

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I don't know / care about my pier size, and would change my beach rocks

Votes: 3 2.5%
  • I don't know / care about my beach rocks, but Iike my pier size

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I don't know / care about my beach rocks, but would change my pier size

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • I don't know / care about my beach features

Votes: 13 10.9%

• Total voters
My beach is okay. My friend has huge rocks with bigger tide pools and I’m jelly of that. I have the longest pier though and I am grateful for that.

I’m very happy with how my beaches turned out. I only struggled with one part, but it came out ok.

They were fairly easy to decorate. It was actually easier than the land areas since you can’t really do in game paths there or terraform, so less structure planning there for me.

I do not mind the size of my pier. I do wish that my beaches had less small flat rocks and more bigger flat rocks for decorating.

I'm overall okay with how the beach is, although I still don't know how I should decorate it proper. It's that part which bothers me ever since I started playing the game tbh.

I'm happy with both my pier and beach rocks, I hadn't realised that there was different sizes to the pier so not sure if mine is short or long (it has 14 boards/planks) but I'm happy with its size either way. I really like my black rocks, I have one very large one in the middle of the west side of the island which I use as a little outdoor area, another large one in the middle of the south side of the island and two slightly smaller ones close together on the east side, one of which I've decorated with the Statue of Liberty and the other I'm still trying to decide on. All the beach rocks along the north are good sizes too and I've used a number of the Gullivarrr items on them.

I don't pay too much attention to these features but then I see the islands of people who have decorated their piers and beach rocks to perfection and I'm kind of envious.

The beach rocks, pier, and peninsula have never really been matters I've cared much about. I've always been content with them, they seem fine to me. No complaints, can't really think of how I'd change them.

don't really care about my rocks but i would absolutely change my pier size to be longer!! i feel like i got the shortest length possible ;-;

while i’m not sure of what all possibilities are out there, i actually quite like my beach rocks and pier size and if i could change them, i don’t think that i would. :’)

Thanks I learnt today the pier size could vary haha. I'm pretty ok with mine, it doesn't matter! It's quite short, but the one showed in the first post by the author is, in the opposite a bit long for me. I prefer good rectangles!
For the rocks, I like them too. Was looking for large ones to put items on it! I found them so it's perfect and I'm happy with it.

I'm happy with all of my beach features. I was pleasantly surprised we can decorate the pier and rocks. I don't know why, but I expected them to be restricted. I have the long pier and I placed a lawn chair, cooler, fishing rods, a lantern and some seaweed and there's still plenty of space to run and dive off. I really love it :love: I have four of the large rocks, one is a bit smaller than the others and doesn't have any tide pools but they are all large enough to decorate nicely. At the moment they are just covered in seaweed and I was thinking of making some barnacle patterns... I just counted and I have 7 tide pools in total ^^ Imagine you could catch sea creatures in them!

My pier is on the lower western side of my island, and I havent really done much with it.

My whole island is completly head to toe decorated, and I left my beaches pretty un touched, and I just like them like that. Ithe only thing I really have are pom trees. But other wise their clear.

Rock wise the only thing I have is the top of western beach has that massive head statue on it. Other the rocks pretty much empty. I think one has a crabby design on it.

But yeah. I left my beaches pretty much empty, and part of my daily routine is cleaning up all the shells on the beach so their nice and neat.

i ended up with the longer pier and that's all i really cared about tbh, i just don't care about the beach in general (nor do i really decorate it), let alone enough to care about the rock formations. i still despise the island theme overall though lol

I haven't done anything really with my beach rocks. I like the pier and the pier placement, though. It's on the west/south of the island, which is really close to my house, so that's convenient, as I havent finished my fish collection. And all I need is a blue marlin, which I should be able to catch off the pier. After many hours. Using tons of bait. Sigh....

I should look into doing something with the beach rocks though.

I like the location of my pier, and the rocks are fine. It's definitely not something I'd care too much about changing! I'm pretty happy with what I ended up with, even if I didn't try for anything specific.

I'm happy with my beach features and my pier. The river mouths are fairly places. The pier is long and in a good spot. I cannot complain. The rocks are just fine too, I have a BBQ set up on one of them.

Back