Are you single?

pielover6 said:
feh... I see no point in dating... so duh I'm single... AND I'M STAYING THAT WAY
So... You're going to be a virgin for the rest of your life since you won't date and not get married? ... Okay.

And I'm single, but I'll start trying to date people when I graduate from High School.

cryindarkness said:
haha nummer i do lub you, as my dolphin:)
No!
No!
Naooo!

I will not rest till you say you love me with a burning passion!

Unless you take off the sticker :3

I've given up on crushing. If I like a girl, I'll wait to see if she actually likes me fore i move in.

Nikoking said:
pielover6 said:
feh... I see no point in dating... so duh I'm single... AND I'M STAYING THAT WAY
So... You're going to be a virgin for the rest of your life since you won't date and not get married? ... Okay.

And I'm single, but I'll start trying to date people when I graduate from High School.
Well, there is the rare one night stand....

I liked a girl, she said she was having self confidence problems, I was like
I so I can't date and break her D:

Sonicdan369 said:
Nikoking said:
pielover6 said:

Well, there is the rare one night stand....
Pretty true. But yeah, back on topic peoplez.

Comatose2009 said:
So...a relationship is all about sex, Nikoking?
Well, not really. I mean, if someone has a choice to be single for the rest of their life they can. Sorry to Pielover and sonicdan for ruining their freedom of speech. I feel like a jerk right now..

Back