• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ashe wants to draw your Mayor!

Ty Dreamy!

Ok, let me know when your gates are open swift ^^

I'll be open in a bit!! x3 I just need to get my stuff cleaned up!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open! I'm flora from azalia!

- - - Post Merge - - -

here's my pic!
MayorReferenceSheet_zps2e8b60a8.png

Name: Polly

I have two mayors I'd like drawn (I'm happy to pay double the price) in the same picture. My mayor Astrid and then my other mayor Polly in the same picture. If that can't be done I'd just like Astrid!

Which Pose: 1 for Astrid, 2 for Polly
Expression:Astrid smiley and Polly maybe winking or frowning (I don't really mind- just make it cute!)
Reference pic:
Astrid-

Polly-

FC: <<
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: Yes!

Silly!

Last edited:
I have a quick question. I just started my second town and want to end up putting my second Mayor in my signature as well. Am I allowed to order another drawing? c: It'll be in the future of course.

Name: Jessie
Which Pose: 1
Expression: I would love happy face, with eyes open!
Reference pic:View attachment 38958
FC: 2895-7256-5791
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: Yep!

And could you make that strawberry hat and dress look cuter not that silly as they look now xD
I've just started new town and have barely nothing cute yet!

Love your work! <3

Yay! Finally found it! I hope I can now make it to waiting list :)

Silly!

Name: Hazel
Which Pose: 1 please :3
Expression: Smile, kinda like :D so like the one in your sig xD
Reference pic: http://imgur.com/a/uFFIk (may change the picture, one min)
FC: to the left
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: [required for payment!] Adding now!

Hope there's still a slot ;-;

Last edited:
Polly: I don't see your reference pics, so I can't accept you D: I also only do 1 mayor at a time.

applepopple: Your were first to have all the requirements filled so I will put you on the waiting list! Please let me know when your gates are open so I can come collect payment ^^

Airen: Yup, I can draw you another mayor :D You can request as many as you like but you can only request 1 per request. Hope that makes sense ^^

Requests are now closed!

Last edited:
Yeah sorry :c But considering most people charge 1m+ for full body, I think my price of 500k is pretty reasonable xD

it is its just.. I am so unluckkyy
I have wifi issues with my DS and it sucks how I had to be away..

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't regret giving my slot away I just didn't know you were gonna charge soon

My requests were on the other page

- - - Post Merge - - -

Name: Polly

I have two mayors I'd like drawn (I'm happy to pay double the price) in the same picture. My mayor Astrid and then my other mayor Polly in the same picture. If that can't be done I'd just like Astrid!

Which Pose: 1 for Astrid, 2 for Polly
Expression:Astrid smiley and Polly maybe winking or frowning (I don't really mind- just make it cute!)
Reference pic:
Astrid-
View attachment 39027

Polly-
View attachment 39029
FC: <<
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: Yes!

Silly!
Are you still closed? :(

I really wanted one of your drawings! I wasn't on my computer so I couldnt get the pictures, but Ii thought it would be okay cause you'd already seen them

Last edited:
Sorry requests are closed now D: You'll have to wait when I'm open again. When requests are open, I need you to fill out the form completely or you won't be accepted. I don't go through past posts to find old requests xD

applepopple: Your were first to have all the requirements filled so I will put you on the waiting list! Please let me know when your gates are open so I can come collect payment ^^

Requests are now closed!
Yay, thanks a lot! :) sorry I wasn't online earlier, can I pay you now or tomorrow? I'm in bed now and going to sleep soon :3

oh, yay! Finally c: silly. ^~^
Name: Jennifer
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) Eyes open and smiling (basically like the mayor in your sig! )
Reference pic:
FC: 1005-9828-7555
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: [required for payment!] yup! ^.^

Your mayor is finished! Enjoy :3
RXK9Uti.png

How silly :)

Name: Flora
Which Pose: 2
Expression: eyes open with a grin, and a little bit of blush!
Reference pic: will be posting!
FC: in side bar
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: believe so!

Your mayor is finished! Enjoy :D
mnXzpTh.png

Back