• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ashe wants to draw your Mayor!

Your mayor is finished! I couldn't tell what your hair looks like in the back so if it's wrong just let me know xD

UU9gUXJ.png
Oh my goodness that is the cutest thing ever! The hair in the back is actually the bun hairstyle c:

Last edited:
*lurks* I've been checking the thread all day to see the status change to open! I hope I can get a spot next time :p It's some very cute art. :3

Hiii. I'm probably annoying by now but just wanted to say. LOOKAT MY SIGGIE. LOOK HOW CUTE HE IS.

Ok, I'll leave now.

Name: chris
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 2
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) a closed smile. just like it appears in the pic. :)
Reference pic: FC: 2535-4856-6201
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: YES! [required for payment!]

This is all so silly.

Your mayor is finished! Hope you like ^^

Z237iDJ.png

And aw glad you guys like my drawings ^^ And the sig looks great!

Requests are now open! I will accept the first 3 who follow the rules!

Silly me wakes up at 3 am to get in line. :D
Name: Kelly
Which Pose: 2
Expression: eyes open, smiling, blushing, please! :blush:
Reference pic:
HNI_0087.JPGHNI_0086.JPGHNI_0088.JPGHNI_0089.JPG
FC: 0662-4038-7230
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: Yup!

Last edited:
Omg Kelly! It's 3am there?! aw I feel honored ;-; Let me know when your gates are open and I'll come accept payment, then you go back to sleep! LOL

Omg Kelly! It's 3am there?! aw I feel honored ;-; Let me know when your gates are open and I'll come accept payment, then you go back to sleep! LOL

Hahaha. Yep, it is. Ahh~ Lurking finally pays off! Loading up the game right now and opening the gates asap!
Your art is soooo awesome *^*

- - - Post Merge - - -

Gates are open ^_^

Thank you kelly! You're first on the waiting list ^^ There's 2 more spots before I close!

Could I please have my Mayor done? :)
Name: melsi
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) Just like in the example? I forgot I change my eye color to black and I know one of the photos is green. If it could stay black that would be wonderful! I just wanted you to be able to see the side view with the bandaid. ^^
Reference pic:
HNI_0022.JPGHNI_0041.JPGHNI_0044.JPG
FC: 418423808155
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: [required for payment!] Doing it now! Yes.

Silly

Last edited:
I love it! There is only one thing I would like fixed if you don't mind. It's my reference picture. Could you make the color of the rims match these? http://moridb.com/items/accessories/pilot-shades

Here you go!

pHbGoU9.png

Please read the rules carefully Melsi ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright Let me know when your gates are open, Melsi and I'll come accept payment ^^

Here you go!

pHbGoU9.png

Please read the rules carefully Melsi ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

Alright Let me know when your gates are open, Melsi and I'll come accept payment ^^

I just had to leave to pick up my family from the airport. :x can I check back when I get home to do payment?

No problem ^^ You're 2nd on the waiting list. I'll be accepting 1 more request!

Back