• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ashe wants to draw your Mayor!

Name: Noah
Which Pose: 2 please!
Expression: Grumpy face
Reference pic:
My boots have changed to cowboy boots, but if you wanna just draw them black that's fine. Would you be able to add a 5 o'clock shadow to his face? Also, could you add black ear stretchers? I'm sorry for all the extra details i'm asking, I'm just trying to make my mayor look like me. If i'm asking too much, feel free to leave any of it out, it's just preferred. c: Thank you. I could pay 1 million if you want. Oh & silly!
HNI_0074_zps9ccbb63a.jpg
20130205145330edc_zps72866b13.jpg
201302051453331ae_zps28ab241c.jpg
FC: 2380-3485-4136
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: Yep. c:

Last edited:
Name: Polly

I have two mayors I'd like drawn (I'm happy to pay double the price) in the same picture. My mayor Astrid and then my other mayor Polly in the same picture. If that can't be done I'd just like Astrid!

Which Pose: 1 for Astrid, 2 for Polly
Expression:Astrid smiley and Polly maybe winking or frowning (I don't really mind- just make it cute!)
Reference pic:
Astrid-
image.jpg

Polly-
HNI_0004.JPG
FC: <<
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: Yes!

Silly!

Last edited:
Noah was the first to post so I will accept his request and requests are now closed! Sorry polly D:

Let me know when you're ready to do the payment Noah ^^

Last edited:
Last edited:
Could I please have my Mayor done? :)
Name: melsi
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) Just like in the example? I forgot I change my eye color to black and I know one of the photos is green. If it could stay black that would be wonderful! I just wanted you to be able to see the side view with the bandaid. ^^
Reference pic:
FC: 418423808155
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: [required for payment!] Doing it now! Yes.

Silly

Your mayor is finished! Enjoy :D

fC1cNM3.png

Name: Noah
Which Pose: 2 please!
Expression: Grumpy face
Reference pic:
My boots have changed to cowboy boots, but if you wanna just draw them black that's fine. Would you be able to add a 5 o'clock shadow to his face? Also, could you add black ear stretchers? I'm sorry for all the extra details i'm asking, I'm just trying to make my mayor look like me. If i'm asking too much, feel free to leave any of it out, it's just preferred. c: Thank you. I could pay 1 million if you want. Oh & silly!
FC: 2380-3485-4136
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: Yep. c:

Your mayor is done! Hope you like ^^

ixbOq4R.png

btw, requests will remain closed until sometime tomorrow!

oh, yay! Finally c: silly. ^~^

Name: Jennifer
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) Eyes open and smiling (basically like the mayor in your sig! )
Reference pic:
QQCFcch.png

FC: 1005-9828-7555
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: [required for payment!] yup! ^.^

- - - Post Merge - - -

edited post with mayor ref + more info. Thank you. (-:

Last edited:
How silly :)

Name: Flora
Which Pose: 2
Expression: eyes open with a grin, and a little bit of blush!
Reference pic: will be posting!
FC: in side bar
Did you add me to your Friends list yet?: believe so!

Alright dreamy! Let me know when your gates are open and I'll come accept payment ^^

Oki swift! I will come to your town next ^^

Last edited:
Back