• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ashe wants to draw your Mayor!

This is just silly, but I want one in pose 2

348qdye.png

black-formal-pants.jpg

BlackRainBoots.jpg

gas-mask.jpg

As for the hair, can you make it long and brown? Like my real hair?
https://scontent-b-dfw.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/t1.0-9/1395849_10152063584918185_1335485046_n.jpg

Zander, please don't request when my requests are closed. I don't reserve spots so your request will be ignored. I will open requests maybe tonight or tomorrow. You will have to re-request when they are open.

TO be honest, I didnt see it was closed. I thought I read everything....
*goes to look again

EDIT: I see what happened.

When I scrolled one click down, it goes from the top of the page, to right above the "Rules" line. So I never saw the status line

Last edited:
Zander, please don't request when my requests are closed. I don't reserve spots so your request will be ignored. I will open requests maybe tonight or tomorrow. You will have to re-request when they are open.
Oops. I didn't know I wasn't supposed to request if you are closed. My bad, but i'll be gladly to re-request tomorrow. :blush:

Attachments

• HNI_0011.JPG
    HNI_0011.JPG
    30.7 KB · Views: 123
  • HNI_0058 - Copy (24).JPG
    HNI_0058 - Copy (24).JPG
    29.6 KB · Views: 152
  • HNI_0024 - Copy (8).JPG
    HNI_0024 - Copy (8).JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 127
Last edited:
Hey I finally figured out how to upload mayor pics? can I do a request since I commented early on yesterday or do I wait? if you do allow me to take a request here is my mayor however if you could translate it to male perspective that would be amazing.

Mayor Pics 1.jpg

Last edited:
I WANT ONE!!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I really hope you open up a spot soon. These are just 2 cute ^-^

Code:
Name: Ren
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1 please
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) up to you, something happy :)
Reference pic:
Anything else?: silly ^_^
Thanks!

Your mayor is finished! Hope you like it ^^

ojbnKQf.png

Requests are now open! I will accept the first 3 who follow the rules.

Silly!

Name: Sej
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1 please ^-^
Expression: Smiling please
Reference pic:
13204241054_8f0942668d_o.png

Anything else?: Could my mayor be holding an ice cream please?

Thanks!

SILLY! :D

Name: Drew
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 2 please
Gender: I have a female character but if you could translate her as male perspective that would be preferred.
Expression: serious look or slight grin.
Anything Else: If you are capable of adding similar sunglasses that would be so awesome. if not no worries. :D
Thanks so much for doing this!!
Reference Pic:
Mayor Pics 1.jpg

Last edited:
Silly I would love one :)

Name: Mark
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) smiling.
Reference pic:
tumblr_mr2sv5BdnK1scl4nmo1_400.png

28i1btt.png

EPSON028.JPG

image.jpg

BiEdIdKCEAArB8O.jpg

Last edited:
Silly♥
Name: Wolfette
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) wink, smile
WIN_20140308_210431.jpgWIN_20140308_210443.jpg
Anything else?: don't think so haha

Ah that was fast. Within minutes they closed xD Alright so Sej, Drew, and Mark were first so they are now on the waiting list!

Aww, thanks! Well, your art is amazing!

Last edited:
Thanks, Sej!

And no worries Staticistic. I will probably open again sometime later today. I finish these rather quickly ^^

Hey! I hope i'm not being annoying or anything but how long does it roughly take?

YAY I am so excited thanks so much your art is AMAZING this will be my first ever mayor pic! I will make sure to have the person who is creating my signature to add a credit with your name for my mayor since she adds mayor pics for free! :)

Back