• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ashe wants to draw your Mayor!

Your mayor is finished! Hope you like it ^^

ojbnKQf.png

Requests are now open! I will accept the first 3 who follow the rules.

OMG it's so cute! Tysm :)

Hey! I hope i'm not being annoying or anything but how long does it roughly take?

I don't take that long. I can't say when exactly I'll finish but expect the whole waiting list to be done sometime today ^_^

@Drew: Thanks! ^^

hehe. if it is too complicated to use my mayor pic and do it in a male perspective then don't worry and just do the female. I am happy with whatever. but people are gonna be confused seeing a female pic in my sig. lol

hehe. if it is too complicated to use my mayor pic and do it in a male perspective then don't worry and just do the female. I am happy with whatever. but people are gonna be confused seeing a female pic in my sig. lol

If you want it more male-like, do you want the hair different then? Right now it has like 2 black buns, do you want it changed? O:

If you want it more male-like, do you want the hair different then? Right now it has like 2 black buns, do you want it changed? O:

I would prefer not to cause you any trouble so you can keep it as it is. :D

Sorry Ashley, requests are closed!

@Sej: Haven't started yet. I just got out of the shower and I have a few things to finish first. I'll probably start in 2-3 hours or so :)

I would prefer not to cause you any trouble so you can keep it as it is. :D

You sure? I can do like a general boy hair style if you want. It's no biggie.

Last edited:
Sorry Ashley, requests are closed!

@Sej: Haven't started yet. I just got out of the shower and I have a few things to finish first. I'll probably start in 2-3 hours or so :)

You sure? I can do like a general boy hair style if you want. It's no biggie.

Whoops. I'll just come back later and ask if you can do it then. ><

No it's ok. I think the buns will make HIM look different and unique and it will be a replica of my mayor so I really don't mind. :)

Last edited:
Silly!

Name: Sej
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1 please ^-^
Expression: Smiling please
Reference pic:
Anything else?: Could my mayor be holding an ice cream please?

Thanks!

Hey there! Your mayor is finished! Enjoy ^_^

5yqYq3E.png

Whoops, sorry. Did not see that requests were closed. :eek:

Attachments

• bHqrlWi.jpg
    bHqrlWi.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
SILLY! :D

Name: Drew
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 2 please
Gender: I have a female character but if you could translate her as male perspective that would be preferred.
Expression: serious look or slight grin.
Anything Else: If you are capable of adding similar sunglasses that would be so awesome. if not no worries. :D
Thanks so much for doing this!!
Reference Pic:

Your mayor is done! Hope you like ^^
fhmBWgu.png

Silly I would love one :)

Name: Mark
Which Pose: 1 or 2? 1
Expression: (eyes open? Winking? smiling? Frowning? etc) smiling.
Reference pic:

Your mayor is finished! Enjoy :D

4btld0C.png

Requests are now back open! I will accept the first 3 who follow the rules!

Name: Joonbug
Which Pose: 2
Expression: frowning i guess
Reference pic: Jisoo ref.jpg
Anything else?: silly me trying again

Back