• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ashe wants to draw your Mayor!

Alright Joonbug! You're first on the waiting list. What's on your t-shirt exactly? o.o

@Sir Takoya: Yup! You're 2nd on the waiting list! For your hat, does the text say "10P"?

Last edited:
eh just a pattern :/ its a qr code. you can just make it a red v-neck if thats works :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

/goes and looks it up/ ohhhh its a dragon haha but just red is fine :)

I would love one. c:

Name: Artemis
Which Pose: 1
Expression: Eyes open, smiling
Reference pic:
aJtbSap.jpg

asaCgfp.jpg

Also a reference of the dress since it's kinda hard to see the pattern.
Anything else?: Silly

Last edited:
Yes! Silly!

Ahem, anyways:

Name: Anthony
Which Pose: #1!
Expression: Eyes open and smiling with mouth open, he's always happy
Reference pic:
HNI_0011.JPG
Anything else?: I wish you could add villagers but you don't want them added, I would've added Eugene if you would.

Can I also have another mayor plz?

Name: Marcus
Which Pose: #2
Expression: Same expression as your example pic for #2
Reference pic:
HNI_0058 - Copy (24).JPG
He's supposed to wear a leaf, so here's another close-up pic of him wearing the leaf (And also proof that he's barefoot)
HNI_0024 - Copy (8).JPG
Anything else?: Nope that's all.

Are we cool?

Last edited:
Name:Hanami
Which Pose: 1
Expression: Eyes and mouth open and smiling please
Reference pic:
HNI_0045.JPG
Anything else?: Could she maybe hold a pink bunny balloon~?

Whoops, I guess I was a little to late >~<

Last edited:
Alright Joon, I'll do a red v-neck ^^

And Artemis is 3rd on the waiting list so requests are closed! You guys can submit again later when requests are back open ^^

Darn it! I must get a request. And I will not stop until I do! I'll take the 2nd mayor out so I can be quicker.

Your mayor is done! Hope you like ^^
fhmBWgu.png

Wow its great but I asked for pose 2. no worries though. if you want to change it to pose 2 I will pay you for the inconvenience. if not I will just send this one to the person doing my sig.

Wow its great but I asked for pose 2. no worries though. if you want to change it to pose 2 I will pay you for the inconvenience. if not I will just send this one to the person doing my sig.

omggg so sorry! I can redo it for you right now since it's my mistake^^ Won't take me too long.

omggg so sorry! I can redo it for you right now since it's my mistake^^ Won't take me too long.

aww thanks so much. also when I tried to save the art so i could file send it to the person creating my sig there was these weird colors that showed up in the background do you know how I could avoid that? :)

aww thanks so much. also when I tried to save the art so i could file send it to the person creating my sig there was these weird colors that showed up in the background do you know how I could avoid that? :)
could be wrong but I'm assuming that means its transparent which would be really helpful for the person making the sig.

Here you go!

SPwoh1T.png

And if you right click the image, save as, it should save with a transparent background O:

Ok thanks so much hopefully it will work this time. :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nope it still has color in background. maybe it's my computer. can someone maybe save the picture and then send it to pengutango's shop? her thread should be at the top of the list.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here you go!

SPwoh1T.png

And if you right click the image, save as, it should save with a transparent background O:

Thanks so much I love it. Sadly I am having problems with my computer the picture still has a staticy background. Thats an old computer for ya. Lol

Name: Michelle
Which Pose: 2
Expression: Eyes open and smiling
Reference pic: click here
Anything else?: Can she have a slight blush? if not, then thats okay. Thank you!

Silly! <3

Last edited:
Alright Joonbug! You're first on the waiting list. What's on your t-shirt exactly? o.o

@Sir Takoya: Yup! You're 2nd on the waiting list! For your hat, does the text say "10P"?

It says 1-UP >< Sorry for the late response!

OH! Ok haha and it's no prob :D

And to zander and Nara, my requests are closed.

Back