• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

Ask a stupid question get an even stupider answer

Valdimer is a traditional chinese dish, often served with tomato ketchup and curry.

Why did the boy fall off the swing?

Because it left the bedroom light on.

How did you get into the room without opening the door?

Last edited:
Because you threw your happy meal on the ground.

Why is there only one "me" in "I"?

Because you schizop- wait nevermind

why do i want ramen rn

Because in each packet of ramen, the makers of it put tiny ramen microorganisms that live in your mouth after you eat the ramen. Every once in a while, these microorganisms start to breed out of control, causing your mind to fill with the thoughts of ramen. The extremely hot broth of the ramen causes many of them to die when you drink it, so the only way to stop the infestation is by eating more ramen.

Why are all the best games getting delayed until 2016?

Last edited:
it's a conspiracy crafted by the chinese, because in 2016, they will begin their systematic takeover of the world but no one will notice bc we'll all be playing video games.

why do you drive on a parkway and park in a driveway? ohohoho.

Because we're all fed up of the same cereal.

Why can't I access the internet when I turn my wifi off?

Last edited:
because life is a meme and we're all trying to figure out the meaning of life, duh

why are you asking stupid questions?

Back