• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Not sure about the second question, but for the first question, your character will be wearing the outfit that they wore when you were updating, I'm pretty sure.. cuz Luna saves the game and tells you that she's turning your town data in to a dream >.<

that is what I figured, but I was compelled to ask anyway. thank you.

Do you have a computer? Just take the SD card and plop it in there. That's what I did.

I do, yes. unfortunately, I can't do that. of course, if I could, I wouldn't be asking. XD

I have 2 questions. the second not being entirely related to New Leaf, but I think asking here is the best thing to do, as I wouldn't know where to put a thread if I made one.

1. when people visit my town via the dream suite, does my character appear wearing their current outfit, or is it the outfit they're wearing when I updated it?

2. does anyone know of anything that can be accessed and used via the 3DS browser to get my images off the SD card? I used gmail to e-mail them to my Yahoo e-mail, but there's been a big problem accessing it for quite some time now and I'm bummed because I haven't been able to post anything on my New Leaf blog because of it.

For the second question, can you access the miiuniverse thing? I know you can't upload already existing pictures, but when you want to take a new one you can open it up and post with the screenshot and then go to miiverse.I think it's com and then right clic kand save the picture down to your computer :) It's not an answer to get the existing pictures off the SD-card but at least you can take some new screenies so you can update :D

For the second question, can you access the miiuniverse thing? I know you can't upload already existing pictures, but when you want to take a new one you can open it up and post with the screenshot and then go to miiverse.I think it's com and then right clic kand save the picture down to your computer :) It's not an answer to get the existing pictures off the SD-card but at least you can take some new screenies so you can update :D

ah yeah, I know I can do that. I might bother with it, but loading Miiverse is sort of a pain. thank you anyway. uvu

Ok. So I have one villager in boxes today. Because he is moving tomorrow can I get another villager to move to my town or do I have to wait til he is actually gone from my town to convince another one to move in? My town is full right now but won't be tomorrow.

Ok. So I have one villager in boxes today. Because he is moving tomorrow can I get another villager to move to my town or do I have to wait til he is actually gone from my town to convince another one to move in? My town is full right now but won't be tomorrow.

You'll have to wait until the moving villager has left the next day before you can invite anyone. Even if one is in boxes, it still counts as 10 villagers, etc.

You'll have to wait until the moving villager has left the next day before you can invite anyone. Even if one is in boxes, it still counts as 10 villagers, etc.

Alright. I figured I'd have to wait but I wanted to make sure. Thanks!

I have a question regarding Club Nintendo I hope this is an okay place to ask. ;-; I received platinum status and am able to pick out a game download of choice. I'd like to get my friend ACNL but he's a European (I'm American). I'm guessing no but would the code work for his European 3DS? ):

I have a question regarding Club Nintendo I hope this is an okay place to ask. ;-; I received platinum status and am able to pick out a game download of choice. I'd like to get my friend ACNL but he's a European (I'm American). I'm guessing no but would the code work for his European 3DS? ):

No. It wont. But the code would work for my 3DS

I just had a villager move out yesterday (I have 9 now) I did that so I could open up a spot for a dream villager, which I'll be able to get from another user today. It was about 9.45 PM when I tt back to like 3 AM so it would stay on the same day, hoping that a new villager wouldn't set up a plot. Will I get a new villager moving in, or not? I guess partially what I'm asking is how fast a villager can move in after one moves out, but also,since I set it back to the early morning of the same day.

I just had a villager move out yesterday (I have 9 now) I did that so I could open up a spot for a dream villager, which I'll be able to get from another user today. It was about 9.45 PM when I tt back to like 3 AM so it would stay on the same day, hoping that a new villager wouldn't set up a plot. Will I get a new villager moving in, or not? I guess partially what I'm asking is how fast a villager can move in after one moves out, but also,since I set it back to the early morning of the same day.

Well the game will not plot a 10th villager automatically, you have to get it from somewhere. (Camp Site, another town and what the people here used to call ''the void'')

Can K.K. Slider give you his picture more than once (on the same character) if you go to another 20 performances?

Why do people put past villagers in their cycling threads? It makes it a little annoying when searching for a specific villager.

Why do people put past villagers in their cycling threads? It makes it a little annoying when searching for a specific villager.

I feel the same way about this, but I think its so people know which villagers wont be available until the person goes through the 16 villager cycle. Some threads allow you to lurk for villagers that arent listed, and I feel this helps in a sense.

If a day goes past when a villager is going to move on, say, the 20th, if you TT, will the villager still move on that day?

Back