• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

Is it possible to keep the same 10 villagers without them forcefully moving out? I'm curious because I'm aiming for all 10 of my Dream Villagers and I don't want to lose them because I have no way of cycling them should they move.

Is it possible to keep the same 10 villagers without them forcefully moving out? I'm curious because I'm aiming for all 10 of my Dream Villagers and I don't want to lose them because I have no way of cycling them should they move.

Unfortunately, no. You'll have to keep an eye on them and stop them from moving.

...Or freeze the date so they can never leave 8))))

Unfortunately, no. You'll have to keep an eye on them and stop them from moving.

...Or freeze the date so they can never leave 8))))

Well, I know that! XD

But I should have been more clear.. I meant can I stop them from moving, without them eventually leaving no matter what I do because I can't send them to a second copy of the game to cycle, etc.

Can someone help me with the Thulinma thing? I can give you my qr code and you can do the rest for me c: I can't upload a shirt..

Well, I know that! XD

But I should have been more clear.. I meant can I stop them from moving, without them eventually leaving no matter what I do because I can't send them to a second copy of the game to cycle, etc.

Do you mean stopping them from moving when theyre in boxes/ on the day theyre moving out? If that's what you mean, then no. Someone would have to hold the villager for you while you cycle.

Do you mean stopping them from moving when theyre in boxes/ on the day theyre moving out? If that's what you mean, then no. Someone would have to hold the villager for you while you cycle.

No, I mostly mean can I keep stopping them from moving if they choose to move and not have them say, 'I have to move, sorry!' and have them forcefully move out or something like that and not be able to stop them from boxing up.

Last edited:
No, I mostly mean can I keep stopping them from moving if they choose to move and not have them say, 'I have to move, sorry!' and have them forcefully move out or something like that and not be able to stop them from boxing up.

Villagers will only change their mind about moving--to not moving. They will never tell you they're going to move anyway when you tell them no.

Villagers will only change their mind about moving--to not moving. They will never tell you they're going to move anyway when you tell them no.

Thanks, that's the answer I was hoping to get. I don't want to tell a dreamy to not move only to say they're moving anyways since I can't cycle them to another town on my own.

Thanks, that's the answer I was hoping to get. I don't want to tell a dreamy to not move only to say they're moving anyways since I can't cycle them to another town on my own.

Yeah, no need to worry about that! They can still think about moving later on down the road, since there's no way to tell them to stay permanently, but you just have to catch their ping and tell them no again.

Yeah, no need to worry about that! They can still think about moving later on down the road, since there's no way to tell them to stay permanently, but you just have to catch their ping and tell them no again.

Alright, I just wanted to know if they could deny your asking to stay.

Message you back!

10649609_10152673206437370_7603560993345629994_n.jpg

I've been reading more up on the swimming trick for quicker PWP request and I've read that you can only get one a day, but have read that you can get more than one a day and I just wanted to some clarification on this.

Can you only get one request a day or can you get more than one a day?

I've been reading more up on the swimming trick for quicker PWP request and I've read that you can only get one a day, but have read that you can get more than one a day and I just wanted to some clarification on this.

Can you only get one request a day or can you get more than one a day?

I guess you could get more than one project per day but you made me unsure about it xD I wanna know this too now! Is there someone smart around here who knows this? We need the answerrr!

I guess you could get more than one project per day but you made me unsure about it xD I wanna know this too now! Is there someone smart around here who knows this? We need the answerrr!

Well since I started doing it a few days ago, I've gotten 1 a day.. BUT I have been doing it late at night, around 7PM-9PM and normally stopped doing it about 30 minute or so after getting my first request. Today I got a request just be walking around doing my daily stuff so I'll be doing some of the swimming trick later tonight so if it isn't answered by then, I'll have the answer.

Well since I started doing it a few days ago, I've gotten 1 a day.. BUT I have been doing it late at night, around 7PM-9PM and normally stopped doing it about 30 minute or so after getting my first request. Today I got a request just be walking around doing my daily stuff so I'll be doing some of the swimming trick later tonight so if it isn't answered by then, I'll have the answer.

Ahh okay! Cool! And i see that you have Carmen, i really like her hahah!

Back