• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask AC:NL Questions here! (Please read before posting here or making a new thread!)

I got a letter from Jitters saying that he went to the next town and will be back in two days- I'd assume it was a joke but I haven't seen him all day so far... I guess I haven't checked the museum but I can't see Muffy so I'd assume she is already there and I've never seen two villagers in the museum at once. Did he... actually leave for two days?

EDIT: Never mind, i finally found him

Last edited:
I got a letter from Jitters saying that he went to the next town and will be back in two days- I'd assume it was a joke but I haven't seen him all day so far... I guess I haven't checked the museum but I can't see Muffy so I'd assume she is already there and I've never seen two villagers in the museum at once. Did he... actually leave for two days?

EDIT: Never mind, i finally found him

WHAT THE?

I was wondering if anyone knows if setting up your campsite when you are expecting your last random move-in soon interferes? I have 8 villagers, all unpacked, and so I could get my last random move-in any day, but I also am gonna be able to set-up the campsite very soon. Should I make sure not to pay it all off until I get my last random move-in? I know that I'd still be able to get 10 villagers, but would the last two have to be from the campsite rather than just the last one?

I was wondering if anyone knows if setting up your campsite when you are expecting your last random move-in soon interferes? I have 8 villagers, all unpacked, and so I could get my last random move-in any day, but I also am gonna be able to set-up the campsite very soon. Should I make sure not to pay it all off until I get my last random move-in? I know that I'd still be able to get 10 villagers, but would the last two have to be from the campsite rather than just the last one?

It doesn't interfere with the way you'll get your 8th villager. It only adds another way for a villager to move in other than moving in randomly. You can still get your 8th randomly if you build your campsite unless you get a villager to move in through the campsite before someone randomly moves in.

Is this normal???

I'm plot resetting for O'hare. first 2-3 times, he moved right next to static, onto my path.
4th reset, he's on the other side of town
ive resetted like 5 more times now and he's back in the same spot as he was the first few times (next to static)
I haven't loaded any other characters up
this is really creeping me out;;;

If you have an item equipped when you update your dream address, will your character be holding that item in the dream? I just have a really nice umbrella and am wondering whether or not it's worth it to equip it when I update the dream address, and also want to avoid accidentally updating my dream address when I have a shovel or something.

Also thanks bogummy for answering my last question!!!

Last edited:
Does anyone know what kind of roof Kevin has on his house? (There's a photo of it here: http://animalcrossing.wikia.com/wiki/Kevin?file=Kevins-house-exterior.jpg) It looks like one of the thatched roofs but it's a much brighter, lighter color than the straw thatch I have on my alt's house. (That finally came up in Tom Nook's this week - first time since February!) I haven't seen anything like it in the shop as an option, but it's nice.

Does anyone know whether tarantulas and scorpions can appear when the gate is open? I don't want my neighbors bugging me constantly even though I love them, lol. And can they appear when there's someone in town?

can anyone help me bcause i'm having a hard time trying to find the gar and saddled birch i went online and they all say june and the times of when you can catch them but still no luck.am i just fishing in the wrong spot or what ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already caught the giant snakehead.

can anyone help me bcause i'm having a hard time trying to find the gar and saddled birch i went online and they all say june and the times of when you can catch them but still no luck.am i just fishing in the wrong spot or what ?

- - - Post Merge - - -

i already caught the giant snakehead.

Where are you fishing?

all over the river/lake thing Awesomeness1230 /update i was able to finally catch the saddled birchir one to donate and i sold a couple of them so all i need is the gar and i don't know where's the best place to fish for it i mean i know its a really long shadow in the lake/river whatever you want to call it but what i really want to know is the perfect time to catch it.

Does anyone know whether tarantulas and scorpions can appear when the gate is open? I don't want my neighbors bugging me constantly even though I love them, lol. And can they appear when there's someone in town?

No, they won't appear with the gates open. I'm about 99% sure of that. And I'm pretty sure it was said you can't get them in another town because they won't appear under those conditions either.

Last edited:
Today is my birthday, and I was wondering, do I have to wait until all the villagers are awake to have a chance at having any of the villagers at my party? Like, for example, Deirdre is an uchi so she doesn't wake up until noon-ish, will she still have a chance of being at my party if I start the game before noon since it's my birthday or will I have to wait until everyone is awake to celebrate my party unless I want all normals/other early waking villagers?

Today is my birthday, and I was wondering, do I have to wait until all the villagers are awake to have a chance at having any of the villagers at my party? Like, for example, Deirdre is an uchi so she doesn't wake up until noon-ish, will she still have a chance of being at my party if I start the game before noon since it's my birthday or will I have to wait until everyone is awake to celebrate my party unless I want all normals/other early waking villagers?

I have no idea, but I'm taking a punt at that they can attend your party even if they aren't up for the day.

no, it doesn't matter. on my birthday, tammy (an uchi) hosted my party even though it was before her wake-up time. this means that after the party she immediately went back to sleep lol

Back