• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

Ask Delphine what the meaning of life is

Delphine

Bells
Tickets
Throwback Tickets
Confetti
Switch
2427-4013-0437
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
Togepi Easter Egg
...and other questions you might have.

Although you might not have any question (for I do not believe I am very popular on the forums), I figured it could be a good way for me to practice my English a little bit. So just for the sake of that, here is the 'Ask Delphine' thread!

what do you think the meaning of life is?

Living.
Or more or less seriously: living your life the way you want to.
As simple as that. But I do understand that for some people, every thing needs to have some sort of a reason to exist.

How do your threads get so popular?

I didn't know my threads were popular, lol
I did quite a lot of giveaways so I guess people look at my threads because maybe they think I'm giving away something? Just kidding, I really don't know.
I'm also French and people think it's mysterious :rolleyes: They go like 'ooh la la Paris kiss kiss baguette croissant'

- - - Post Merge - - -

PS: none of this was meant to be taken seriously

fool. the meaning of life is 47. you should know that (overused meme)

Aaah true but people use that answer all the time and for no reason, it's become less fun :(
Like, ' - Do you want some peanutbutter?
- 47.'

opinions on rocket pls & thx

Awesomeness itself. I mean, he is super cute BUT at the same time he is the most badass thug guy ever. Probably one of my favorite fictionnal characters.
Only got to see the movie last week and man was I not disappointed! But it did come out late in my country.

Thanks for the questions!

So cute and adorable!

'Rabbits aren't vicious, they're all cute and cuddly, so...' - Hammy, from Over the Hedge

What is the meaning of this chocolate cake in my refrigerator?

If you were a flavor of pie, which would you be?

What is the meaning of this chocolate cake in my refrigerator?

If you were a flavor of pie, which would you be?

It was baked to hide an alien kitten inside of it, so the government would never know.
Others might tell you it's meant to be eaten for a birthday but they are only fooling themselves.

And if I were a pie, hm... apple pie. And not pie-apple, ha ha! (pie-apple, pineapple... got it?)

It was baked to hide an alien kitten inside of it, so the government would never know.
Others might tell you it's meant to be eaten for a birthday but they are only fooling themselves.
Of course. It all makes sense now.

And if I were a pie, hm... apple pie. And not pie-apple, ha ha! (pie-apple, pineapple... got it?)
Since you mentioned cats, and offered a classy play on words, here is an image that combines cat and class.
30i98xi.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

Have you seen the films Am?lie (2001) and A Cat In Paris (2010)? Those are two French films that come most readily to mind and that I like so much.

Last edited:
Since you mentioned cats, and offered a classy play on words, here is an image that combines cat and class.
30i98xi.jpg

That cat is kind of creepy looking. But he looks like a true gentleman.

Have you seen the films Am?lie (2001) and A Cat In Paris (2010)? Those are two French films that come most readily to mind and that I like so much.

I saw Am?lie many years ago but I should definitely watch it again because I don't have many memories of it. And I really like Jean-Pierre Jeunet.
I haven't seen A Cat in Paris yet, unfortunately, but if you liked it, I would suggest you watch The Rabbi's Cat, one of my favorite movies and comics series.
It's very nice to see you watched more than one French movie!

I saw Am?lie many years ago but I should definitely watch it again because I don't have many memories of it. And I really like Jean-Pierre Jeunet.
I haven't seen A Cat in Paris yet, unfortunately, but if you liked it, I would suggest you watch The Rabbi's Cat, one of my favorite movies and comics series.
It's very nice to see you watched more than one French movie!
Turns out I already added The Rabbi's Cat to 'My List' on Netflix, but never got around to watching it. Thank you for reminding me about it! I had no idea it was a French film, either.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, oh! Persepolis (2007). That is French, too, I believe; by Iranian-born French graphic novelist and director Marjane Satrapi. Heartening movie.

Last edited:
Turns out I already added The Rabbi's Cat to 'My List' on Netflix, but never got around to watching it. Thank you for reminding me about it! I had no idea it was a French film, either.

Very, very nice one. So poetic and funny! Joann Sfar is a very well known French comics artist, and he co-directed the movie if I'm correct.

Oh, oh! Persepolis. That is French, too, I believe; by an Iranian immigrant. Fun movie.

Also one of my favorites! n_n I thought it was very smart and interesting. I bought the comic book and I should really start reading it...

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thanks! :3

You're very welcome my dear, it's only the truth ~

Back