• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I have a few I guess? I'm sure everyone has their case of bad habits. Mine would probably be staying up too late when I should be getting a good sleep schedule and not screwing it up. I work pretty early and I feel like if I go to bed early to compensate for that, I don't have that many hours in the day (after work/school) to do anything I really want to. Feels like it'd be a vicious pattern. But I really should try to get more sleep.

Your favorite time of the year?

I really enjoy spingtime, especially when the temp hovers around 50-60 degrees :)
(fahrenheit ofc I'm not crazy lmao)

who is your favorite super mario enemy?

Kind of hard to decide either: Monty Mole or the "Bros enemies" (Hammer Bros, Fire Bros, Ice Bros, Boomerang Bros etc) I think
What kind of eggs are you hoping we are gonna get for the upcoming TBT Easter event?

Of all time? The first that comes to mind is the Sopranos.

Do you prefer your spaghetti with tomato sauce or butter and parmesan?

My favorite book is a collection of sheet music for guitar. Does that count? It technically is a book. I don’t read very much besides guitar books.

Same question?

Video Game developer or Series Creator. I got lots of ideas that I would like to make into something someday but I don’t know if that will ever happen.

Waffles, Pancakes, or French Toast?

Back