• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

i’ve always thrived in subjects that are less academic and more personal/creative such as photography, careers, etc, so i’d say subjects like those are my favourite. i don’t really have a specific favourite subject, though; just whatever’s easy and doesn’t make me wanna die lmao.

what’s something you’ve never understood?

Why everyone needs to be taught advanced maths in high school unless you're going to a specific one that lets you take engineer courses in college/uni or stuff lol. I don't need the shadow geometry of a lamp post thank you.

same q?

Sub > Dub
I was baffled when I learned majority of people watched Sub when I was younger. Still to this day it’s kinda weird people prefer Sub. There is a few examples people give for why they do, like accurate translations and no censorship, which makes sense tho personally I’ve never been into an anime enough to care about that.
Another reason was better voice acting. Personally I think both are “bad” in the sense that anime VA are pretty exaggerated and dramatic where no one really talks like that. It’s fine if it’s a comedy but when it’s trying to be serious, it’s just silly. To keep this short, I like not needing to read when I watch a show and English voices are more comforting due to familiarity, tho it is funny when the English voices conflicts with the anime due to the characters living in Japan or some language related plot.

Favourite anime?

Reactions: Neb
this is my sign :D
1649790941852.png

you, good?

Back