• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I actually hate tacos, I have twice as many taste buds as the average person and the combination of flavors is just too much for me.

Do you have any weird medical conditions/allergies/phobias?

I have PSR(Photic Sneeze Reflex) if that's weird
What's your favorite piece of clothing you own?

I am not someone who is into clothes, but I guess it would have to be long pants (I don't like shorts)

Do you find appointments too long?

I like a lot of them, but K.K. Disco was a song that I didn't think I would like as much I do. It's pretty catchy.

Started any new hobbies lately?

There are a lot, but Borderlands 2 for PC cause it never had a proper save function, like if quit and save like past the first area you still had to re-do it. Idk if they ever fixed it but yeah. Also any game with a force tutorial that was harder than the game.

same q?

Honestly, some crappy NSFW Newgrounds game I can't speak of here.

If you were a reinforcement sailing here this morning, who must wait to see the horizon, where exactly would you be?

Honestly, some crappy NSFW Newgrounds game I can't speak of here.

If you were a reinforcement sailing here this morning, who must wait to see the horizon, where exactly would you be?
by the port or on a boat but tbh idk ...

worst clue from former years?

Honestly I never really got into these until the ones we did for the camp event. I'm not very good with them as it is. Probably doesn't help that my only experience with it was that one event so everyone else probably has years under their belt. The ones I got were by accident.

I think I messed up my teammates more than I helped them and made them second guess themselves lol.

A movie or game that you're anticipating sometime this year?

Pokémon Scarlet and Violet. It’s Gen 9 so a lot of new stuff will get added, especially new Pokémon, and it’s gonna be the first true open world Pokémon game.

Same q?

I don't think there is any specific game that comes to mind, but I wish I would stop buying too many games and then not playing them 😳

What's your favourite card game?

Back