• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I think some of my zodiac's traits do apply to me sometimes. I'm an Aries, so I guess that explains my "fiery" temper and the need to be right? 😅 not particularly proud of those two traits, but it's fun to read about how our zodiac signs can explain some things.

Which animal would other people say is your spirit animal and do you agree?

A lot of people would say I'm a horse because I love them and they're my favorite animal, but I would actually disagree because horses allow human beings to sit on their backs and I am impatient.

(Answering the previous question because there wasn't one asked :p)
(Also this is my 90th post! 🥳)

I've been told cats, and I agree <3 I'm big into things such as animal spirits and familiars (and other things like crystals and tarot, not so much 'Witchcraft', I wouldn't say, but elements of it!) and I've always felt very drawn to cats, although growing up my family always had dogs - my mum is very anti-cat! (Side note: She likes them to fuss over in the street or say hello to, she'll let my cat curl up in her lap if she's visiting... But she doesn't want to be a cat owner at all, she's a dog woman through and through :ROFLMAO:) In any case, I've researched the meaning behind cats being a spirit animal, generally they represent loyalty to those you are close with, independence, feeling calm in the night time, curiosity etc, which is me to a T! I could delve on about this forever but I'm going to stop babbling... :ROFLMAO::censored:

Do you collect anything IRL?

I guess you could say I collect plants! I'm trying to accumulate a collection of those little handblown glass paper weights, but I only have 4 so far.

Same question?

i accidentally seem to be collecting tote bags, i just can't resist cute ones i see and they're handy for groceries so that's an added bonus

do you wear socks to bed?

The evening. The mornings are often full of work and worries, but in the evening I can relax and feel good.

Same question?

take care of your teeth. going to the dentist with 20+ cavities in your mouth and requiring a bunch of fillings, root canals and even extractions because you just didn’t take care of your teeth is painful, expensive and downright embarrassing. i neglected them for most of my life, and now i’m paying the price (literally) for it. 🥴

same question?

Don’t chase after people. If they aren’t interested in you, a friendship won’t work out anyways.

Same question?

I wasn't certain what all of those films were, so I briefly looked up a list of them. Judging from that, I would say Toy Story (the first one).

Strangest or most "exotic" food that you've eaten so far?

Does that just mean the moon phase the day you were born? I was born on a waxing gibbous.

Do you think the traits of your zodiac sign apply to you?

Oh, I meant as in the sun/moon/rising or ascendant sign (which is supposed to be one of the 12 zodiac signs), but no worries. I should've been more specific.

Back