• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I watched the SpongeBob SquarePants movie every time it aired on TV. There were no exceptions. If I had to guess I’ve watched it at least 20 times. I loved it that much.

Favorite game console?

Right now, it’s the XBOX Series X.

Do you need anything to help you sleep at night? (A fan, calming sounds, etc.)

Right now, it’s the XBOX Series X.

Do you need anything to help you sleep at night? (A fan, calming sounds, etc.)
Funny you say that. It’s currently 4am where I am, woke from a weird dream, and just laying here. The fan helps me and my boyfriend sleep, but just not working well tonight for me. Sometimes calm sounds help too (YouTube).

If you have, how long did it take you to finish your island?

I have finished my island once, but I didn’t really think about it when I did it. I just decorated it, and at some point it was finished. Took me a couple weeks maybe? I am currently re-decorating my island, but I am by far not done.

How are you?

(Same, I’ve never gotten to finish before taking a long break, now decorating my new island lol)

Somewhat fine, got maybe a couple hours of sleep to hold me through.

Favorite comfort food?

Since I'm on a diet the only food that seems to comfort me is my favorite snack that is Cheetos but I can only eat really small bags just so I don't overeat those so often.

Do you like going outside?

No I'm mostly an indoor person and I had a lot of bad experience with outside. (its too personal)

Do you watch the news media often?

If by watching you mean literally watching news then never, I prefer to keep up with things just by reading articles. I do try to keep somewhat up to date on things. Of course the news is nothing but terrifying lately 😖

What song do you currently have on repeat?

It’s not just one song. Kids In America, See Emily Play, What A Feeling, Artifical Sweetener, and many more. Most of the time I have a playlist of songs that I listen to almost daily for a while.

Same question?

It’s not just one song. Kids In America, See Emily Play, What A Feeling, Artifical Sweetener, and many more. Most of the time I have a playlist of songs that I listen to almost daily for a while.

Same question?
I see See Emily Play, I approve 👍

Pretty much anything Theodorakis/Farantouri as of now, and the occasional Johnny's Entertainment stuff.

Least fave candy?

yes, and now im craving them lol

if you had to live as a non-human animal, which animal would you choose and why?

Cat...it'd be pretty much the same lifestyle I'm living now.

Is there something you're really angry about?

Back