• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I don’t like chocolate, and I don’t like ice cream (except for very few flavors). I wouldn’t do anything for a Klondike bar.

What is the weirdest thing you ever ate?

Hmm. I tried umeboshi once and was blown away by how salty it was!

Least favorite food?

fish balls, fried potatoes etc. also i don't eat pork meat/ham etc. so that too ig.

same q?

Sometimes yes, but fortunately I have always been an independent person and I do prefer to be alone most of the time (and actually enjoy it). That doesn't mean that I don't have social skills though - I can communicate and spend time with just about anyone (even absolute strangers), but being in social circles too much and constant talking just simply makes me feel kind of "drained".

Have you never been mellow?

Do you curse/swear a lot?

I liked it more when I was younger, but it's not a bad show! Not sure if I'd voluntarily watch it nowadays though, despite my love for cartoons.

Favorite childhood movie?

Back