• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Kirby and the Forgotten Land, ACNH, and 3D World!

Have you ever had a crush on a villager?

Orange chicken.

What’s an underrated video game you think needs more attention?

Orange chicken.

What’s an underrated video game you think needs more attention?
Kirby’s Dreamland 3? Seeing how that game was released right before the SNES era ended its a lesser known Kirby game and a lesser known game in general.

Definitely Sunset, a bit clunky graphics, sure, but it's one of the most awesome point and click I've ever tried and played.

least fave music genres?

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Favourite TV show from the '90s? (If any at all).

uhh idk when i shower n stuff i guess 😂

Showering doesn't completely clean one's belly button, especially if you have an inwards one, so that's why I asked (and according to one study, the average belly button has quite a bit of bacteria in it because some individuals don't pay much attention to that part of the body). But good to hear that you may actually clean it, ha ha.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing.

Favourite TV show from the '90s? (If any at all).

Showering doesn't completely clean one's belly button, especially if you have an inwards one, so that's why I asked (and according to one study, the average belly button has quite a bit of bacteria in it because some individuals don't pay much attention to that part of the body). But good to hear that you may actually clean it, ha ha.
Yeah, I mean I do poke it clean now and then if I can see lint stuck innit I remove it but I also take daily baths so I suppose it gets clean lol.

@Venti sig question; it's referring to some greek lyrics of the poem/song "O Antonis", you can youtube or google the stuff if you want the whole thing. Theodorakis/Farantouri made a pretty awesome performance of it. It sounds better in Greek but, language rules lol.

As for fave cartoon.. Totally Spies maybe?

least fave cartoon?

Right now I don't remember which cartoons I used to dislike the most, so I can't say (the ones made by Seth McFartland are probably contenders for that title though).

What's a song that you just can't stand?

I don’t listen to as many oldies as I used to, but I still have a soft spot for James Taylor’s music.

Same question?

Back