• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Probably John Lennon's "Imagine." The song was nice, but I remember it more because it was a favorite of my mom's and she would often have it playing in the car.

Do you like butter on your toast?

I haven’t, actually, but I do want to experience it someday.

What show(s) are you currently watching?

Honestly, I haven't watched TV in a hot minute. 😅 However, I started watching Tokyo Ghoul about a month ago. I'm gonna get back to it, I've just been too busy.

Same q?

I don't watch TV anymore, so N/A.

Favourite Resident Evil game? (If you've even played any, that is).

Yes, I do! But my parents made me stop eating it. TwT

Forgot to say, this is the first time I've ever heard of parents prohibiting their children from eating butter on toast.

I'd say Tomodachi Life, it's such a goofy and funny game that even casual gamers would be playing it. It's a bit like a mobile game, in the sense that you log in daily to check in on your Miis and the shops, only better. Way better. (But you need to buy it in the eShop ASAP before it closes, or buy the physical copy second-hand, and also a 3DS.)

Are you currently learning how to speak a new language?

Forgot to say, this is the first time I've ever heard of parents prohibiting their children from eating butter on toast.
I used to eat buttered toast every single day, they thought I was addicted. XD I think they made me stop eating it because it was, in their words, 'unhealthy' and 'poor people food'.

I was trying to learn French on Duolingo, but it's been a few weeks since I've kept up with it. ><

Favorite K.K. song?

Surfin' K.K. all the way!

Favourite hourly music from Animal Crossing?

Mostly around 8:00 AM in the morning so I can play ACNH (I have Early Bird Ordinance activated)

What time did you go to sleep yesterday?

I think it was around 3:00 or 4:00 AM. I typically go to sleep a bit earlier, though.

Are you still playing New Horizons consistently?

I like a bit of both. It's nice having the time to play games to myself, but I also love playing with friends.

Have you played/do you play Pokemon Unite?

No. I don’t like competitive games, or at least competitive focused games.

Have you ever played a Pokémon Randomizer?

Back