• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I've been more mature than everyone else since I was a teenager, lmao. It's usually other people that drag me down with their immaturity.

Do you like pancakes?

Urumi from GTO. Most underrated manga ever and she was defo one of the more interesting characters.

do you have any allergies?

i listen to music sometimes on my 3ds :)

do you play tomodachi life?

High chew fruit candies. Whenever someone has a bowl I gorge on them.

Least favorite character in fiction?

That's kind of broad. It really depends. Like for example Miciah from Fire Emblem is really unlikable, but I forgot about her until you mentioned this topic. She was one of the main protagonists from the Wii era Fire Emblem and she was willing to cause genocide for her cause. A lot of her traits were swept under the rug and it was only Soren if you had him attack her on stage during a certain level that tore her a new one for how hypocritical she was.

On the same note, I feel like Rose Quartz from Steven Universe fits this bill to for the same reasons as Miciah.

Favorite new film you recently watched?

Back