• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

a brown 70s shirt with tab collar, has a yellow and white square pattern on it. brown corduroy pants.

worst fashion trend/style?

For me it’s between crop tops and tight fitting clothes. I’m underweight, and I’m really insecure about it to begin with, I couldn’t even imagine feeling comfortable wearing something like that. Overweight people tend to have the same problem as well, so you really have to have a perfect body to feel good wearing those things.

same q?

Probably this 90s/00s trend going on with teens these days. I grew up in the 90s and people wore all sorts of stuff you see on them today and having a fashion/trendy mom in that decade just..no lol.

Fake-leather rubber shirts and pants, euww.

Also worst of them all, lounge/cozy and sports fashion. No offence but unless you are inside being cozy or going to your sports practice just frickin dress lol.
-

Anyway, crisps flavour you wish existed(or old one you liked they no longer make)?

Crisps is strictly a UK thing I think. Even though it is made by the Frito Lay company. I do remember seeing chocolate covered chips by them one time. It was short-lived probably because they didn't taste good, but I wish I had spent the money to at least give them a try/expereince them.

Any plans for the holiday weekend (if from US) and or just fun/big plans in general if not?

Nothing really. Just slowly completing my art project as I go. It's been a long journey since I started it back in late March.

Have you been outside today?

J.T. Sexkik I suppose. I don't really care for that stuff very much he just happened to have done a few fun videos.

fave manga, if any.

I’ve never actually watched a manga and don’t really know anything about it, but I know lots of people who seem to like them.

what’s your favorite harry potter character?

I don't think I have any.

There's a puppy and a human dangling from a cliff. Both are situated at the corners in the left and right while you are straight in the middle. You only have enough time to run and save one of them before they both fall off into the depths of oblivion.

Who do you save?

not really, just played animal crossing :) i unlocked brewster's cafe!
what's your favorite animal?

I adore my cat but also family dogs so can I choose both?

Favourite ice cream 🍦

grasshopper ice cream (mint ice cream with oreo bits in it) or pistachio but i hate nuts in ice cream :,)
what's the worst video game you've ever seen/played in your opinion?

Back