• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

I don't eat instant ramen anymore, and I can't remember which flavour I used to like best when I did, so N/A.

If you could have a duck or chicken as a pet, which would you choose?

I would say 2019 the year I got engaged and took a vacation to Hawaii but my cat Keiko passed away that year, it's too hard to pick a happy year because the highest highs came with the lowest lows.

Dream pet?

Probably a horse lol, I love my summer lease horse but I hate that he’s leaving at the end of the summer and i’ll be back to lesson horses :/

same q?

a dog for sure. but yeah i don't really have time, money or dedication as of now to have one. maybe in the future.

do you like sunflower seeds as a snack?

Actually, no. I just ate some soup, so I’m full now. I’m about to sleep here soon.

What was the last thing you ate?

cats, especially their begging eyes. my cats always beg for my food and i give it to them because i am the weakest link...

have you ever seen a chihuahua?

Sorry wrong question: Yeah i do

Did you know that next person that is going to reply is going to answer my question?

Nah, the taste is icky and I'd rather get tipsy off something with fewer calories.

Do you prefer colored pencils or markers?

Back