• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

ask the below user a question!

Funny story actually, when I was like 6 years old my dad played a song called Bam Bam Bam by a Dutch band called Snollebollekes on the way back from a swimming lesson, which was my absolute favorite song for probably 2 years after that. I learned the lyrics, in Dutch, and knew them by heart. I never questioned what I was singing or bothered to look it up until I was 11 or 12 and it turned out to be some really dirty song about s*x haha

same q?

Last edited:
I'm planning on visiting my city's pride parade since it's finally reopened after two years. I went there with my moms when I was a baby and when I was 17. Both experiences were a blast! I'm hoping to wear my orange dress again.

What's your favorite Animal Crossing game and why?

No, sounds weird.

What time did you get up today?
I don’t have a crush on animal crossing villager right now, but it isn’t weird ^^

. . .

Probably new horizons. ^^ It’s the newest one in the graphics are amazing <333

Are you looking forward to June?

I don't draw, but I have written and had published nonfictional works. I have a fictional book series with an original concept in the works as well (if I can ever find the time to write in it, lmao).

Favorite day of the week?

Probably Jeffrey Dahmer, but it’s an interesting topic. I actually did a whole report on John Wayne Gacy in high school for my class and found it extremely interesting. It was one of the few projects I actually remember.

Do you like spicy foods?

I have really sensitive hearing. Even lighter songs are usually played quietly when I wear my headphones. Noise music just hurts my ears.

What do you think is the best controller you’ve used?

I dunno, I don't really like any that much to consider it being good. But okay, just a plain' old Gameboy console will do, it has nice and easy controlling built in, lol.

do you like chicken salad?

Depends on what I need, but there are few chains of them around here I use.

Fave instant ramen flavour?

Back