• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

That's a tough question to answer! I'll go with The Legend of Zelda - Twilight Princess.

Are you having a hard time sleeping in the past few days?

Only with the air conditioner running. It’s a bit loud.

Do you have trouble sleeping with noise?

Lots! Unless the noise is a fan or something it scares me awake even if I know what the noise is.

When you sing to a song you don't know some lyrics of, do you make up what you think it says or not sing that part at all?

Yes, just as long as they don't hurt my stomach and/or give me ardent diarrhea.

Do you post on other forums? (If you do, don't feel obligated to say the name of the website if you don't want to).

Probably somewhere in the middle - not super messy but not exactly tidy

What is the last thing you cooked?

Teriyaki noodles.

Would you consider yourself minimalistic — not owning a bunch of possessions?

Nope. I must collect and hoard *u* Weirdly I like minimalistic scandinavian decor, but even then I’d go overboard with collecting and just be drowning in IKEA products, making it paradoxical lol

Have you ever been to any disney parks?

Nope, I'm on a desktop.

Is there an album or band that you didn't enjoy at first, but eventually came around to liking?

That’s a hard one. A very long time ago, I wasn’t too fond of Avril Lavigne but I came around to liking her. I do prefer her older music, though.

How “all over the place” is your taste in music?

Hmm, tbh it could be a lot more diverse...almost all of the music I like is guitar music, and most of it was made between maybe 1978-2004. I'm trying to be more open minded, especially towards modern music...but I can't seem to develop a fondness for it.

What is your preferred writing utensil?

I prefer to write with a pen with black ink. It looks more clean to me.

Do you drink a lot of juice?

I'm 4'11", so yeah, occasionally... but I think if I had the choice, I would probably choose to stay the height I am.

Have you ever looked inside a birdhouse?

Back