• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

It wasn't one of my absolute favorites either, but I still thought it was good, and I have to give the developers some credit for trying something different. By the way, the final boss was Wart (who seems to have only made one appearance).

Wart.gif

As for the question, uh.... I think I like both just as much (or in their own way). Forcing myself to choose, however, it's probably Kirby Yoshi.

Same question?

Probably Kit Kat or a Nestle Crunch Bar. I like crunchiness, lol.

What’s your favorite milkshake flavor?

I don’t know, but I think it was at least 300. It wasn’t as much as most people.

Do you have any plans over the weekend?

Nope. Just the same old stuff.

What Pokémon do you hope gets a new form or evolution in Pokémon Scarlet and Violet?

I don’t think anyone should get married, lol. What’s the point of getting the government involved? Idk, it’s a lot of money and trouble to get a divorce. Just commit without all that hassle.

Do you drink a lot of soda?

not really. sometime i have a coca-cola if i do hamburger/pizza or maybe one other in summer but yeah not a lot really.

same q?

No, not at all. I just don't like eating or drinking stuff that has unhealthy things in it (and I try to avoid them the best I can).

Do you collect anything that might be deemed "out of the ordinary"?

Occasionally. If it's a photo taken without me knowing or my permission, no. If I'm aware of it then I'm alright with it.

What's your favorite instrument?

Back