• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

I like pancakes! I like them thin and crispy and with a good helping of scrambled eggs and bacon on the side.

Do you like your mattress firm or soft?

they're good if they're made right but most people make them way too soggy.

do you like reading comics?

I read some manga like Naruto when I was younger, never comics.

What's your favourite game? (excluding Animal Crossing games)

Currently into playing FE3H! (both three houses and three hopes) I’m really enjoying both of them atm. :)

Same question?

Pretty tired. I yawned as I was typing this, so I’m likely sleeping soon.

How often do you eat fast food?

I try not to, maybe once every two weeks? Where I live there’s not many fast food restaurants, so it’s usually when I go out of town.

What game have you spent the most amount of time playing?

Probably Civ V back in the days. Kinda miss it still, tempted to get some service just to play it again aha.

same q?

Definitely WoW, even though it’s been years since I’ve played.

Favorite color toothbrush?

Green since that's my favorite color.

Speaking of favorite color, do you like a certain shade of your favorite color or the hue in general?

Definitely! I am super excited and I hope I'll have enough time to participate in everything I want to.

Thunderstorms: cool or scary?

I don’t like them if I have to be out in them. I’d rather not get absolutely soaked, thank you. In general, though, I’m not afraid of them, so I guess they are cool. Annoying, but cool.

Do you like pizza?

Back