• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Yes Monday is my favorite day of the week! /gen
Do you usually see cool animals outside?

hmmm tough one. anything not to sweet i suppose which is easier said than done lel. "Kladdkaka" is a good one though.

most recent purchase?

I didn't even know what Sabritones were and had to look them up, so I guess that answers the question.

Do you like tacos?

love them, i love chorizo street tacos. simple, delicious. i especially love corn tortilla.

your dream job?

Honestly, a dream job for me would be one where I don't have to take it home with me. To me, a job is just a job. And that is sort of what I do. No extra baggage or drama to take home or making my job my life. I'm sure some people have a burning passion for their job, but to me a lot of people have also been conditioned to feel like their job must be their life.

Any big plans for the weekend?

My guild was #21st in the world to kill C'thun on WoW back in the day. It remains as one of my favorite boss fights!

Same question?

Heck if I know. Probably maxing character levels in MMORPGs. Huge waste of time. Your gaming accomplishments are way more amazing than mine, lmao.

Do you like astronomy?

Back