• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

I like Belle and growing up I really liked Mulan if she counts for anything.

Did you drink coffee today?

The last couple weekends I have done something like hang with a friend, get a haircut, go clothes shopping, or just generally been out and about.

So I think this weekend I'm just going to stay home and chill for the most part. I need some recharge time.

Same question?

That would be Pokémon Let’s Go Pikachu and Eevee with the Pokéball controller. Those games were extremely dull after awhile, I couldn’t get my Partner Eevee to get the hairstyle I had wanted for it no matter how hard I tried and I was even following YouTube instructions to try to get it too, and the post game with the Masters is just awful. I quickly sold them after Sword and Shield came out but I regret about forgetting My Pokéball controller Mew still being in my party in Eevee and I want to get it out and into Brilliant Diamond but don’t want to spend $45 on a used copy that I am only going to used for five minutes before I trade it back in at GameStop which is less than $10 in store credit.

^you forgot a question but guess i can answer it for myself...

Aside from like micro-transactions in apps i no longer play, definitely like a bunch of fandom stuff I've bought (like anime/game merch) that i was too lazy to sell back so I only gave it away.

a purchase you are glad you did?

^you forgot a question but guess i can answer it for myself...

Aside from like micro-transactions in apps i no longer play, definitely like a bunch of fandom stuff I've bought (like anime/game merch) that i was too lazy to sell back so I only gave it away.

a purchase you are glad you did?
Oops.

I am glad that I bought certain Amiibo when I did given how quickly they sold out and are selling for on eBay. These Amiibo are several of the first issues that were released for Smash 3DS/Wii U, a Mr Game & Watch single pack, 8 Bit Link, and 30th Anniversary Majora’s Mask Link because I was in Taiwan and got them because of the price, Bayonetta, Cloud, Banjo Kazooie, Wii Fit Trainer, Cat Suit Mario and Peach, all three Mario Odyssey Amiibo, and the Loftwing and Zelda Amiibo.

Most hated food?

Oops.

I am glad that I bought certain Amiibo when I did given how quickly they sold out and are selling for on eBay. These Amiibo are several of the first issues that were released for Smash 3DS/Wii U, a Mr Game & Watch single pack, 8 Bit Link, and 30th Anniversary Majora’s Mask Link because I was in Taiwan and got them because of the price, Bayonetta, Cloud, Banjo Kazooie, Wii Fit Trainer, Cat Suit Mario and Peach, all three Mario Odyssey Amiibo, and the Loftwing and Zelda Amiibo.

Most hated food?
Carrots

Do you play Pokemon Go?

I would say Animal Crossing New Horizons easily but I also don't play as many games as some people and I am usually picking up games a few years after release anyway 🤷‍♀️

Do you know how to code? Or have you ever wanted to learn?

I learned bit of HTML way back in the Myspace days, if that counts. Otherwise no.

What is your favourite type of apple?

Back