• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Absolutely not. >_< I love potatoes, but they have to be warm!!

Do you have a favorite Halloween themed movie?

I can't think of any off the top of my head but in general I'm not a fan of rom-coms.

What's on your wish list for Christmas?

A PlayStation 5 is out of the question since they’ll be sold out everywhere, so I’m shooting for a PlayStation 3 instead. Most of the games for it are fairly cheap and I like the look of the menus.

Can you speak another language?

I tend to block out really hard games from my memory. Not counting purposefully unfair games I’d have to say Hollow Knight or Cuphead.

What’s the easiest game you’ve played?

I'd say The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (the Switch remake). Zelda games are generally hard (especially the older ones), but I barely struggled in that game and I was able to plow through the dungeons in like half an hour.

Same question?

^easy but awesome game, the OG is defo my fave zelda game along w/ minish cap.

probably rayman 2 for gameboy color, used to be able to speedrun that one p fast and get all those "berries" stuff lol.

do you like salt n vinegar crisps?

Salt and vinegar crisps are so good! High on my list of best crisp flavours.

Do you have plans this weekend?

My plans for next weekend are to visit a local arts festival and then we'll probably go out to eat afterwards c:

What is your favorite music genre?

Back