• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Recently I visited my family in MA and we ate some really delicious pizza in Boston. I have fond memories of that pizza!!

What is something you'll only buy the branded version of at the grocery store?

Yup. I fall asleep between 3-5 in the morning, wake up at 10 A.M, fall back asleep, and get up at 1 P.M every day. It’s really sad.

What’s the game you’ve put the most time into?

Probably Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest. I played that and all the routes so much years ago, LOL.

Same question?

Maybe weirdly, the oldest video game I have is called Michael Jackson's Moonwalker! It was made for Sega Genesis and Sega Master Systems, and it was released before I was even born. I remember my parents having a few Sega systems when I was quite little, so I don't know why, but I've always just kept this game stored away in a box of mementos from when I was kid. 😊

Least favourite food?

Raw broccoli is easily my least favorite food. It tastes like bitter leaves. Now cooked broccoli is a different story. I could eat that all day.

What's your favorite TV show?

Don't really watch TV anymore, but I really loved Steven Universe.

If you have the radio on, what station do you have it on?

I almost never use the radio unless one of my moms is browsing for music. When I do use it though I stick with the NPR station. I love me some NPR podcasts.

Do you prefer dogs or cats?

i have a lot of favourites honestly lol, but uh... maybe strawberry banana smoothies? or voltage mountain dew? or chocolate milk? idk lmao

are you planning on participating in tbt’s 2022 halloween event?

Hi-chews fruit candy. I gorge on them every time there's a bag nearby. It's for the best that I rarely eat them.

Are you allergic to any plants?

Back