• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Any weird organs, or anything alive I guess lol. Also fish sticks give me stomach aches for some reason.

Does your room/home have a color theme of some sort?

Nope. I keep my apartment walls white because I’m not allowed to change them. If I could I would make them light blue.

Do you sometimes swear you hear things even though others can’t hear it?

Eh, well I used to tell mum I heard angels as a kid lol (I was so sure at the time). Nowadays, not that I can think of?

Do you do your Christmas shopping early?

I try to, but i'm falling behind this year!

super basic - what's your favorite color?

I don't usually eat breakfast, but probably sausage, scrambled eggs, toast, and hash browns.

Same question?

Pancakes, bacon, eggs and orange juice/coffee

If you could have any animal in the world domestic and kept as a loving pet, which animal would it be?

vintage dresses... kinda hard to explain unless you are into it, but you can tell they have quality and wasn't made in 10 hours by some poor kid. i mean small business/second hand is definitely rising these days but nothing like true old garments tbh.

thing you'd never wear?

I never have and never will wear a tank top. They look too masculine to me. I also imagine having no sleeves feels uncomfortable.

What was your first pet, if you had any?

My first pets were fish! I was relatively young when my parents got us a fish tank, and I named all the fish after myself lol

Do you prefer warm or cold weather?

Back