• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

I have one cat 🐈‍⬛

Do you do any winter holiday decorating at your house? Christmas tree/lights or anything else?

We did our best with what we had up until I moved a couple years ago. But I definitely want to again ♥️

How cold is it now where you are?

I'd say around 0° C due to the wind and it's snowing, doubt it's much warmer than that.

same q?

Listening to music.

Ever been to a mental hospital?

No idea but probably an actual music video, or some music with just audio and an album cover image. I mainly use youtube for that, not necessarily watching actual non-music videos.

Do you use physical calendars/organizers or digital-only?

Don't really have physical so rely on digital.

Favorite scent?

I try to, especially for older garments. I do step away from dry cleaning though if I can and just use those washing bags(that you eg. use for bras) on a mild program instead.

same q?

My clothes are pretty plain so no special instructions for washing them. I just throw' em in the washer on normal settings, add detergent and that's it.

Any books you currently reading?

Nothing at the moment, the latest one I read was a compilation of plays by Brendan Behan. Good stuff.

same q?

I'm reading Microserfs by Douglas Coupland and I also started The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon.

Same question?

i just had some taco bell. chalupa, hard taco & nachos. super full now.

whats something on your christmas list if you celebrate? if you dont, what are you looking forward to during the holiday season?

Back