• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

"Did you just say, CHOCOLATE?!?!?

CHOCOLATE??!?!?!?!?!?"

*SpongeBob and Patrick run away and huddle on the ground together, terrified*

"No, no, no, ahhhh, no!!"

"I'VE FINALLY FOUND YOU! AND NOW THAT I HAVE, I HAVE JUST ONE THING TO SAY... I'd like to buy all of your chocolate!" : D

---

Do you like tacos?

hm... either december, march or april. december is winter break, christmas and new year’s, march is my birthday month, and april means easter and the tbt egg hunt! they’re my most anticipated months of the year, and my favourites as a result. :)

what’s your silliest fear?

Well, it’s not a current fear, but I had a fear of Family Guy when I was younger. Seriously, my heart would pound and I would get all panicked whenever I thought it might be on. The same went for other adult cartoons. (It was because my dad told me not to watch it when I was little, not even in a stern tone or anything but I was so sensitive and such a goody two shoes as a little kid that I hated getting in trouble.)

Same q?

Last edited:
I don’t know if it’s silly (more like dumb) but I have an insane fear of being left behind/not being good enough/left for something better.

What’s a cartoon/TV show character you relate to the most?

Dean Winchester. Being the older sibling and having to be responsible for the younger one, the way he shoves all his emotions inside, some of the stuff he's said just hits me like 'yeah, I get that'. Got the anti-possession tattoo ten years ago and still love it now. He'll always be one of my favourite characters.

What scene from any piece of media made you bawl your eyes out?

My day pretty much just got started, but I tried these new Cheetos and they are great. I like hot things. I typically don’t drink energy drinks, maybe once or twice every few months, but I needed one today, lol.
01501BAD-DC8D-4946-B8F8-93987ED8D2DF.jpeg

Did you do anything fun over the weekend?

Hmm. I was drawing but otherwise it was a blur. I guess it wasn’t super good or bad. I didn’t really have time or freedlm to do anything else.

Have you ever written fanfic and if so, how long ago?

No, I don't write fanfics. I am an author however, having nonfictional works published, and I have a fictional book series on the backburner.

Do you even like tomatoes?

Not tomatoes, but I do like ketchup, so does that count?

Have you seen the Super Puyo Puyo Quest opening cinematic? (its on youtube so just look up super puyo puyo quest and it should pop up)

Yes, I love it on pancakes and waffles. And true maple syrup is better than that imitation stuff, even though it’s more expensive.

What’s your opinion about pineapple on pizza?

meh, I don't care for it...not into specialty toppings on pizza in general.

what is your favorite type of soda?

Back