• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

Avatar: The Last Airbender. I watched it as a little kid while it was airing and it left such an impact. Nostalgia aside, it's one of the greatest stories I've ever experienced.

Favorite food?

First time was overseas at Bahamas (Nassau to be exact) Flying over there, there was a really bad storm we had to fly through. It was my first time flying so I honestly didn't know what to overall expect. So I was being chill about it, but a lot of people were freaking out every time the plane jumped (and it did it a lot)

Thought of any New Year resolutions yet or will you do one?

Hot weather. My ideal weather is usually warm though, not hot.

Would you want to/have you ever moved outside of your home country?

Still recovering from the flu, but pretty well overall

Has it snowed recently where you are?

i’m looking forward to a lot! i’m looking forward to turning 21 in march, the story of seasons: a wonderful life reboot during the summer, the barbie movie in july, the hunger games prequel movie in november, any tbt events etc!

same question?

Not really, only games I really play are PoGo and Pikmin Bloom these days and they keep adding **** lol.

a really bad book and why?

of course! I used to have one as a kid that was my favorite, it looked like a snowman ☃️
il_fullxfull.2784471833_5f6f.jpg

like this, and I believe I had the santa duck too!

do you have lots of pillows/blankets with you when you sleep?

i don’t. i only have 2 pillows, and 1 blanket (though i do have 2 other blankets on my bed, but i only cover up with 1).

what’s your least favourite holiday?

I guess Valentines Day since I’m a sad loner lmao

Favorite Spongebob Squarepants quote?

Back