• Come and see the official gallery showcasing all of your creative entries from The Bell Tree Fair 2024. In addition, the winners for the final raffles have been drawn! Click here for the event's final closing announcement.

ask the below user a question!

A bit apprehensive, but yes I am! <333

What are you doing for the holidays?

Nothing currently. I was planning on going out with my favorite person but literally everything is closed, so our plans may have to wait, lol.

Do you enjoy the cold weather/snow?

Snow can be pretty sometimes, big emphasis on ***sometimes*** lol. But I hate the cold and I much, much, much prefer spring and summer to winter.

What’s your least favorite food?

There’s a lot, but I’m gonna say meatloaf. Even the name sounds absolutely disgusting.

Favorite sport to play/do?

I actually don't drink a lot of soda anymore. Used to back in school, but I cut back almost all the way. But mostly regular classic flavors and sometimes a vanilla flavor are nice to have.

Looking forward to or picked up any new game recently?

i haven’t bought any games since mario party superstars last year haha, but i’m looking forward to the story of seasons: a wonderful life reboot next summer!

how are you today?

A mess, honestly. Still need to do Christmas shopping and I keep overthinking about unimportant things.

Do you have any pets?

Well if that counts, I used to take care of a bunch of cats that lived at our place last year.

Favorite dog/cat breed?

Toy Poodle I believe. Very adorable.

Do you know an animal, that you like, that most people haven’t heard of before?

Back