• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

i had the same problem with 5A and 2D that most others are, but 5A suddenly came to me out of nowhere, and i was thankfully able to work out 2D. good luck everyone, you can do it 🙏

2 and 5 were the most difficult for me as well, but I managed to figure them out eventually, somehow

figured everything out except for 7A. i know what it is, and i know the answer’s somewhere in my brain, it’s just not coming to me. 😩

I believe I have it all and rechecked several times, but now I can't redeem the code I have. *sigh*

Hip hip hooray!!

Last edited:
figured everything out except for 7A. i know what it is, and i know the answer’s somewhere in my brain, it’s just not coming to me. 😩
7A had me for a bit too. After digging for a bit I finally got it once I re-read the clue though so don’t give up! 2D is killin me and I’m not sure my 3D is right but I’m not throwing in the towel yet!

7A had me for a bit too. After digging for a bit I finally got it once I re-read the clue though so don’t give up! 2D is killin me and I’m not sure my 3D is right but I’m not throwing in the towel yet!
yeah i managed to get it eventually, too! i had a general idea of where to look, i just struggled finding the actual answer. 😅

good luck with 2D! that one had me stumped too, but i’m sure you’ll find the answer eventually! ☺️

So far I think I've figured out everything except 2D but I'm not giving up! Solving crosswords is really satisfying and this one is even more fun to do because of the theme 🥰

5A and 7A feel obscure stuck there hmm
edit: got 7A, 5A is 🤔 edit2: gottem, nice one

Last edited:
Well this puzzle was fun. Had the right answers I just messed up entering the code. Had a clearer head this morning and realized my mistake.

I knew where to look for 2 down but couldn't find the answer at first, so I'm glad I revisited that theory and eventually found it @-@

I've gotten them all except for 2 down. I'm glad we have a week to think on it and search out the answers. Maybe tomorrow I can come at it with a fresh mind and see something I've missed today.

Back