• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

Been stuck on 5 across and 3 down…super tricky!

Edit: Solved! 🎉

to join the eluded gang - im eluded by 5A, 2D + 3D

edit: no longer eluded 😌

Last edited:
I know what 3d is referring to but I just can't find it. I'll probably try to print the puzzle later because I work better on paper. Got no clue on 5a and 2d tho >.>
Edit: got 3d 😈

Last edited:
Ive never actually done a crossword puzzle before, since the questions are nothing I can never know, but since this one is Animal crossing, I actually feel happy about completed some of the answers~!

Having problems with 2D, 7A & 8A. :/
Unsure with my answer for 3D but can't see anything else it could be.
Maybe I'll take a break, and hope I have enough time and not worry about a deadline for it.

Ok I definitely had 7A wrong initially like I had figured but I’m confident in the new answer I came up with.

Just that cursed 2D left!

I also just have 5A and 2D left, hopefully I manage to figure them out on time... or brute force them 😭

I am relieved I'm not the only one who had a hard time with 2D, but I finally managed to figure it out a little while ago. Good luck to everyone still working out the crossword! It was such a fun little challenge.

Still missing 2D and 5A 🥲 I feel like I'm so close!

Edit: I was in fact close

Last edited:
why are 2D and 5A so hard lol 😭😭

edit: I finally figured out 2D but I can't figure out 5A. I guessed what part of it might be and then brute forced the rest of it.

Last edited:
Oh my GOD. I’m almost crying real tears. I finally found 2D after reading through wikis for HOURS yesterday and today. Now that I know I feel really dumb for not finding it sooner.

I'm pretty bad at crossword puzzles, but I got this one! You got this, guys! Some tough ones there.

This crossword is making me feel really dumb lol. And it’s animal crossing, how do I not know so many answers? I’m usually good at these I promise!

Finally got a chance to sit down and tackle the first challenge! I felt it was about the right amount of difficulty, not impossible but certainly took some thinking to solve. Definitely felt great to have the redemption code work 😊

Back