• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

At a Crosswords [Solutions Posted]

I don’t know how I did it but I got everything to fit in the crossword but got jibberish so good job me lmao 🥲
I’m also getting gibberish as a result and at this point I don’t even know if it’s supposed to be just a sequence of letters, or an actual word. Gah! It doesn’t say explicitly in the rules - are we allowed to enter the word multiple times?

I don’t know how I did it but I got everything to fit in the crossword but got jibberish so good job me lmao 🥲
I’m also getting gibberish as a result and at this point I don’t even know if it’s supposed to be just a sequence of letters, or an actual word. Gah! It doesn’t say explicitly in the rules - are we allowed to enter the word multiple times?
the code isn’t a word — it’s supposed to be gibberish, don’t worry. :)

i hope this doesn’t count as a hint?? apologies if it does.

I GOTS IT!

I had to brute force 3D when I figured out the other answers and came to the conclusion that I only had to guess one letter. I realized what the answer was for 3D AFTER I had redeemed the code.

the code isn’t a word — it’s supposed to be gibberish, don’t worry. :)

i hope this doesn’t count as a hint?? apologies if it does.
I did end up having a word wrong so it wasn’t working but once I got it the gibberish worked 🥹

I don't get some of the clues or expressions, are from the game or general english speakers from halloween?? 😭

I GOTS IT!

I had to brute force 3D when I figured out the other answers and came to the conclusion that I only had to guess one letter. I realized what the answer was for 3D AFTER I had redeemed the code.
I had to do the same thing with 2D, which I did feel a little bit silly to resort to brute forcing this early on but even with the other letters I don't get what this clue is 😅

I finally got it 🎉 not sure if I brute forced the last word or just had a lucky guess, but I'll take it!! 😅

after looking at this at 7am and deeming it impossible i can safely say now that only 2&3 down are escaping me... just one breakthrough would be nice, not afraid to brute force the other if it saves my sanity 😅

2D is also troubling me. The only other one I had issues with is 7A and I’m still not entirely sure my answer for that one is right. I got 3D without much issue compared to others. I also got 5A from actually figuring out the word first with the letters I had and then connecting the word back to the clue.

after looking at this at 7am and deeming it impossible i can safely say now that only 2&3 down are escaping me... just one breakthrough would be nice, not afraid to brute force the other if it saves my sanity 😅
nothing can explain the joy i just experienced figuring out three down... i had a guess for the word thanks to some searching but confirming the exact quote was a beautiful moment
edit: oh my god i got 2D too thank god!! previous events on here have given me good practice solving obscure clues lmao

Last edited:
Back